Am I still welcomed here?!?!

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
musicqueen: congrats on things working out. i'm sure it hasn't been easy. you deserve the very best!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
MQ, congratulations! I am very happy for you and Tony, and glad to see you back on this site. Please post pictures! All the best!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
when ever I ask people about their marriage, I am always told "its not easy but we make it work....or it has its ups and downs etc".
I have come to conclusion, being single is the best road to take. It only has ups and more ups and I don't have to make it work and its not difficult at all.
AZB

Reactions: Tamborista
Mar 2, 2008
Thank you AZB. You Finally gave me something to agree with.

Being single is the absolute best road to take, and unfortunately, it usually takes a lifetime for that to sink in.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I figured out being single was the best way to go when I was 20 and I still agree

Jan 3, 2003
I vaguely remember you MQ.

You seem like a fleeting dream on the cusp of a densely foggy day eclipsed by an aura of foregone conclusions.

LOL!

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Welcome back....I'm glad things are going well for you. I was wondering what had happened to you...

I was thinking the other day about Miguel, and Mirador, Snuffy... when I first joined they were always on... then ...... no more....... CC......................................

I guess people just come and go.... MountainFrog??? I think that was it....There was someone else....someone who was always getting "yelled at" it was a different forum then..

Well, I'm glad to see that you are back.... and doing well

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
when ever I ask people about their marriage, I am always told "its not easy but we make it work....or it has its ups and downs etc".
I have come to conclusion, being single is the best road to take. It only has ups and more ups and I don't have to make it work and its not difficult at all.
AZB

Let me tell you something my friend... IT'S NOT easy being married... I think I have to say...and Tony knows this... that the BEST way to handle a 'relationship' is for EACH person to live in his/her own house!!!!! :cheeky:;):D

( I just realized that the emoticons have NOT CHANGED one bit since I left!!! :bunny:)

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Welcome back....I'm glad things are going well for you. I was wondering what had happened to you...

I was thinking the other day about Miguel, and Mirador, Snuffy... when I first joined they were always on... then ...... no more....... CC......................................

I guess people just come and go.... MountainFrog??? I think that was it....There was someone else....someone who was always getting "yelled at" it was a different forum then..

Well, I'm glad to see that you are back.... and doing well

Some of us stick to lurking now... :devious: