Americall?

dragonfly5555

Aug 13, 2008
Does anyone know who to contact at Americall in Puerto Playa about employment?

Also, if anyone has worked there, I am wondering if it is a good company to work with and the estimated pay for a rep. Thank you.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
look in the local spanish newspapers they are always advertising for people who will work for $50RD per hour plus incentives like showing up each day , transportation from Santiago at 4 in the morning or midnight.

I think they offer a food allowence for rice , beans and perhaps some water.

After you work there for a while you can try the really high paying call centers in Santo Domingo whereby with the same type of incentives you could top out at a whopping $10,000 U.S per year....

Last edited:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
What do people do at the call centers? What is the job? Who are they calling? What is their purpose?

Just curious.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What do people do at the call centers? What is the job? Who are they calling? What is their purpose?

Just curious.

I think most are set up by companies from the first world for customer service that's why you can't understand them half of the time :cheeky:

Ok ok I'm kidding about half of the time.

May 31, 2005
LOL. I can never understand when I call my cell phone company. Call centers mostly answer incoming calls depending on what department they are in.