American airlines from bad to worse

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What do you call a 50 year old stewardess????????????????????????
A "Flight Bag"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A pilot finishes telling the passengers their altitude,speed,flight conditions,and estimated arrival time over the PA system.
Mistakenly,he does not turn off the system.
He turns to the copilot and says: "Now I,m going to smoke a cigarette.Then I'm going to call the flight attendent up here and get a nice "Blow Job"!!
The flight attendent,realizing that the pilots "mic" was still open,begins to run toward the cockpit.
An ederly woman sitting in first class,grabs her by the arm as she goes by,"Slow down Honey", she says,"He said he was going to smoke a cigarette first"!!! :rolleyes:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
2012 airline advert......

[video=youtube;VbbpPC5hqGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbbpPC5hqGQ[/video]

pi2

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Do you like this better.....

[video=youtube;FJFirMcCp5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJFirMcCp5Y&feature=related[/video]

pi2

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Good chance for an enterprising airline to make Punta Cana a regional hub. On the model of Liat airlines perhaps. Formalities are low at DR airports compared with San Juan.

pi2
Punta Cana is too crowded to become a hub (a major one, at least) for any airline. Planes there are taking off and landing all the time, very unlike any other Dominican airport. Plus, they simply don't have enough gates/slots to handle much additional traffic. Maybe once the new and much larger terminal is built might make it 'hub quality,' for lack of a better word.

Las Am?ricas is the airport that will become a major hub for Gol Airlines. Its brazilian and they already reached an agreement with Aerodom and the IDAC and all those other Dominican airspace/airport/airlines institutions. They are going to give Copa Airlines (based in Panam?) a run for their money!

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Punta Cana is too crowded to become a hub (a major one, at least) for any airline. Planes there are taking off and landing all the time, very unlike any other Dominican airport. Plus, they simply don't have enough gates/slots to handle much additional traffic. Maybe once the new and much larger terminal is built might make it 'hub quality,' for lack of a better word.

Las Am?ricas is the airport that will become a major hub for Gol Airlines. Its brazilian and they already reached an agreement with Aerodom and the IDAC and all those other Dominican airspace/airport/airlines institutions. They are going to give Copa Airlines (based in Panam?) a run for their money! The whole Hemisphere is going to be directly accessible through SDQ!

The new runway and an additional terminal building could easily give PC the capacity. Existing flights are frequent and go to Russia Europe etc. Twice as many connecting flights approx today to PC than LA.

Decisions of this type are easily changed.

pi2.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

Las Am?ricas is the airport that will become a major hub for Gol Airlines. Its brazilian and they already reached an agreement with Aerodom and the IDAC and all those other Dominican airspace/airport/airlines institutions. They are going to give Copa Airlines (based in Panam?) a run for their money!
Not to mention the very high taxes the DR gubmint puts on airline passengers.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
If you pay for an "Extra Legroom Seat",on "Jet Blue",you also get priority boarding!
That means,you get on the airplane FIRST!!!!
That,and the "non-stop" flight from SD to Boston,are the reasons I fly "Jet Blue"!
"Oh!",and all the free "snacks",water,coffee,tea, and soft drinks you want.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CC.
Maybe you get special treatment or they just don't announce them in English or in STI or JFK. Because I have literally fought over one light carry-on multiple times. Later they just give me all this sit down talk about I'll be banned from flying jet blue if I keep complaining about my bag being checked at the gate.

And they can keep 2 bags of blue chips and a bottle of sprite. I am sick of them giving me look if I order 3rd or 4th...