And on the North Coast....

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:
Not only is he a charmer but he is a charmer with deep pockets! I love that man even though he loves Ariel Sharron!
WOT? Ariel sharon????? I wish you didn't have my 200 bucks with you, my lips are sealed (for now).

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
She's on the island, anyway. Pib and I met her and her Dad in the Zona Colonial on Tuesday night.

I would like to come to uncle Rocky tonight, but last time i said i would come-i ended up dead drunk in a bar (no- i will not say the name of the bar loud). I was so happy to get to know people on this forum that i started to celebrate-- alot- .

I will see if im capable of dropping by tonight.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Chris said:
What's this word?

Maybe it's what you call Dawnwils asss in German........ Get it? Donka.....donkey.....asss......Donkashen (sp?). Oh, never mind. That was horrible.

Larry

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Escott said:

The urban dictionary says... ba-donka-donk
An ?ebonic? expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).
Her badonkadonk made a brotha pop several wheelies.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Chris said:
The urban dictionary says... ba-donka-donk
An ?ebonic? expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).
Her badonkadonk made a brotha pop several wheelies.

All of you in Sosua tonight.. make sure your badonkadonks pop a few wheelies. Have fun folks!