And the winner is ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok kids stop it right now or you'll be grounded!!! :laugh:

I know you all have something in common since you are all going to see the same concert so let's behave ok.;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok I have consulted with my higher self :rolleyes: ( the one that stops me from having fun) and I think this will be our one and only sankie outfit contest.

This is how I feel about it;
if you take pictures of the entertainers and ask them if you can post them for all to see, I'm sure they wouldn't mind BUT if you tell them they are going into sankie pankie contest I'm sure they wouldn't approve.

Then we have girlfriends to contend with because we are calling them sankies when some might be just hard working entertainers.

Sorry Sam this will be our one and only "Best sankie outfit contest"

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Oh, all right. Back to the drawing board!..........

Anna, what can we have:

1. Contest for Best "Photo of (Headless) Resort Worker in Unique Costume"

2. Contest for Best Text Messaging, in which the young gals face off and us old fogies try to figure out what the heck they are saying. (No consulting with your teen daughter/son for help!)

3. Contest for Best Photo of Resort Pool (with worker accidentally caught in photo)

4. Contest for Best Photo of dr1 member at an Aventura concert.

WAH!!!!!!!! Where is MY pacifier? I can't find it.

I am gong to have to consume large amounts of chocolates to get over this BAD NEWS.

Thank God it is only a day or two after International Chocolate Day (also known as Valentine's Day).

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How about the girls mud wrestling with Adventure. I'm sure Barbie can arrange it ;) Don't beat me up Barbie remember me old :laugh:

I think it's best to stay away from pictures of resort workers.

I do appreciate your efforts to keep this interesting Sam, I really do.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Anna, if you wanna wrestle with a religious group named Adventura, go ahead.... but I'll mud wrestle with Aventura aaaaaaaaaaanyday !!!!!
Anna I wouldn't knock you out.... I have a list of people on the forum that I'd LOVE to bitch slap... and that starts with Escott !!!

Surprisingly enough, AZB is NOT on my list.... I know he has a secret crush on me, as do I.... opps... guess it's not a secret anymore !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So I guess there's nada more to be said.

Have fun on Saturday girls. Keep your tops on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.