Animal house!!!!!!!!

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
And egg on my face...sorry, a huge mis post ...if they were males, which they are not...being spayed, you need to open from just below the center of the rib cage, same as a C-Section..With Male cats, you slice the sac, pull ball out, twist and pull it off...very simple..male dogs the same but no so easy, need to snip.. so there ya go, reason why its so much money..HA! a 2 year old could do it...

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
I had a little puerto rican sato for about 15 years. I didn't get him neutered for a few years. What a relief when i did. he was a little humper and had to visit every leaf and blade of grass. after the procedure he peed thrice and back to the house.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Sky?

I am glad I am not one of your animals, you seem to have a love of animals but come across as a bit of a liability when it comes to them. Weaning the dogs off their mother? She does that naturally, she instinctively knows. Giving away 2week old puppies? Their immune system is not built up enough FROM MOTHERS MILK to survive anything at that age and would require round the clock care, mother also needs to be weaned from production. Performing your own cats castration?
You seem to know half of what you should be doing, do you enjoy browsing youtube?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
WHAT????

so your one of those people that twist a turn a story 50 times the way you see fit just to stir the pot...I went to Small Animal Care via Farmingdale Uni to become a Vet, worked in a few hospitals including North Shore Animal League, I bred Rotti's, its called experience...and when did I say I would give away puppies at 2 weeks of age...I said much earlier than the normal age but only to an experience dog owner (...As for weaning, 100% yes if the puppies are getting attacked by mom due to their BITING her nipples! puppy gets teeth, puppy eats alone..or lets risk mommy getting cuts and infected where i lack funds for her to be seen if that was the case....I do things for reasons when it comes to saving expenses, if I don't have the money, ssid..fixed income.. so I am not risking Rocca's health or the puppies should they get bit..and most times I joke around with things, should be obvious...

did you want a 2 week old puppy?? I sell tube feeders with them in case you do along with baby tooth pics to force their eyes opened and a cork to open their ears, but hey, people want their puppy...weeez aimed to peees

Sky?

I am glad I am not one of your animals, you seem to have a love of animals but come across as a bit of a liability when it comes to them. Weaning the dogs off their mother? She does that naturally, she instinctively knows. Giving away 2week old puppies? Their immune system is not built up enough FROM MOTHERS MILK to survive anything at that age and would require round the clock care, mother also needs to be weaned from production. Performing your own cats castration?
You seem to know half of what you should be doing, do you enjoy browsing youtube?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
WHAT????

so your one of those people that twist a turn a story 50 times the way you see fit just to stir the pot...I went to Small Animal Care via Farmingdale Uni to become a Vet, worked in a few hospitals including North Shore Animal League, I bred Rotti's, its called experience...and when did I say I would give away puppies at 2 weeks of age...I said much earlier than the normal age but only to an experience dog owner (...As for weaning, 100% yes if the puppies are getting attacked by mom due to their BITING her nipples! puppy gets teeth, puppy eats alone..or lets risk mommy getting cuts and infected where i lack funds for her to be seen if that was the case....I do things for reasons when it comes to saving expenses, if I don't have the money, ssid..fixed income.. so I am not risking Rocca's health or the puppies should they get bit..and most times I joke around with things, should be obvious...

did you want a 2 week old puppy?? I sell tube feeders with them in case you do along with baby tooth pics to force their eyes opened and a cork to open their ears, but hey, people want their puppy...weeez aimed to peees

If you did not say these things then I misread your post, or imagined it entirely, no intention to twist anything. As far as veterinary schooling goes, I am surprised an experienced vet would be telling people how harmless it is to castrate their own cats. You don't come across as experienced, just a feeling with no intention to dismiss any experience you do have.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
It was a joke......and not a Vet, Vet Tech...Do you want a puppy?? I have 10 that need a good home

If you did not say these things then I misread your post, or imagined it entirely, no intention to twist anything. As far as veterinary schooling goes, I am surprised an experienced vet would be telling people how harmless it is to castrate their own cats. You don't come across as experienced, just a feeling with no intention to dismiss any experience you do have.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
It was a joke......and not a Vet, Vet Tech...Do you want a puppy?? I have 10 that need a good home

No thanks, I like adult dogs but puppies drive me mad, just get under my feet and chew the end off everything while crapping and peeing all over the house. Never again!

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
LOL..OKAY...THE 3 4 Week olds are paper trained anyways, followed their mom...first time i never had to train for this...

No thanks, I like adult dogs but puppies drive me mad, just get under my feet and chew the end off everything while crapping and peeing all over the house. Never again!