another Board Operating question/speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
claro connection here. very slow as well but only on dr1. when i try to respond it takes ages for the page to load.

popvisitor.

Nov 14, 2013
DR1 is being somewhat stupid for me past two days

It would be nice if the Chief Moderator would provide us with straightforward answers so we do not look at our own systems instead of him always saying there are no viruses, no problems EVER on DR1 It is simply disingenuous

It is a very good site both technically and content wise but letting members know when there is an issue is fairness

peep2

Bronze
Oct 24, 2004
Was slow yesterday and earlier today. Normal now. Seemed to be more of a problem with the board than the news. Comcast in N.E. U.S.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012

It would be nice if the Chief Moderator would provide us with straightforward answers so we do not look at our own systems instead of him always saying there are no viruses, no problems EVER on DR1 It is simply disingenuous

It is a very good site both technically and content wise but letting members know when there is an issue is fairness

How DARE the owner of this site do anything but sit there and update us when there is a server hiccup or anything but optimal speeds. If DR2.com was available I'd register it and stop visiting a site where the owners do not cater to my every need.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We had a DDOS attack from China and a few other IP's. Took as a while to actually get on the DR1 server and identify the problem, due to the massive increase in bandwidth and resources being used. The offending IP's have now been blocked, all should be back to normal.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Your refund is in the post.

Next....

Status
Not open for further replies.