Another luxury Villa in Cabrera

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I'm always surprised at what you can find in Cabrera. How about a luxury Hindu Villa?

• Wow
Reactions: keepcoming

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Fine.
But I would prefer something that reflects a little warmth, personality, and love.
That's the problem with most of the villas in Cabrera. They are all just huge cement boxes just like this place.

I know of a couple with all-wood ceilings that are not quite that bad, but they still are huge cement boxes.

Give me a small wood cabin on a hill with a few trees any day of the week. Something like this:

GGqCd3JXEAAne5Z
GG8LPFcXYAE7LyF

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2007
That's the problem with most of the villas in Cabrera. They are all just huge cement boxes just like this place.

I know of a couple with all-wood ceilings that are not quite that bad, but they still are huge cement boxes.

Give me a small wood cabin on a hill with a few trees any day of the week. Something like this:

GGqCd3JXEAAne5Z
GG8LPFcXYAE7LyF
I agree! This is just perfect!

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013

GGqCd3JXEAAne5Z
GG8LPFcXYAE7LyF
Perfect. I used to spend all the summers in my childhood in cabins like that by the lake. That's why I really enjoy looking at some of the old buildings in POP city center or in the Colonial Zone as well Yes, they are not cabins but they are at least partially made of wood.

Palaces like that one with the OP, then they are in the news for getting robbed etc... Aside from that, we will, sooner or later, purchase home in the DR as well, but there's nothing more that my wife hates when you have too much space/rooms around you. You just call attention... We've previously rented villas with pools on the NC, and 2-3 smallish bedrooms is all we need... What is more important is how much space is there outside...

Reactions: JD Jones