Any honest car rental place in the whole DR

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
wow! well,my tire was gone,destroyed.I got the flat tire late at nite and believe me,I wasn't gonna stop to change it,lol
Just in case you need to have a flat fixed again.....here's our recent experience. Got our flat tire fixed in Sosua. Had a nail in it, so a slow leak. If yours was a ruined tire, totally different story. But they did fix ours right, took off the rim and fixed from inside. Checked all the other tires for correct pressure and everything. Good job. Cost $50RD!

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
thanks capt,I prefer to go to the pricier companies and be completely covered as opposed to having someones come up with a bogus story to he can scam out pocket money.Somebody had just told me that also about the credit card companies covering the damages.By the way,you don't have to provide details,but did you pick your name based on your previous occupation?was just wondering if we worked for the same people,but like I said,you don't have to say any details,heck,you don't even have to reply to that,all the same,thanks

I don't think Budget is any cheaper than any other. They're all about the same. I use them because they were recommended by a friend. As for the member name... I used to have a small sailboat on the Chesapeake Bay; and whenever I (or any boat owner) would talk to the Coast Guard on the radio, they would refer to me as Captain. (It's a traditional thing, not a rank.) I just always thought it was cool, and kinda like being called "Captain". LOL

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
aahh,pk got you,it it cold
I don't think Budget is any cheaper than any other. They're all about the same. I use them because they were recommended by a friend. As for the member name... I used to have a small sailboat on the Chesapeake Bay; and whenever I (or any boat owner) would talk to the Coast Guard on the radio, they would refer to me as Captain. (It's a traditional thing, not a rank.) I just always thought it was cool, and kinda like being called "Captain". LOL

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
DOLLAR rent a car is completely honest

i have been renting from them for 5 years

never any problem

i insure the car with my AMEX card for $25 per rental

I pay $200 for a week
and
$600 per month

They will drive up the Haitian border to fix the car for me.. then give me a free rental day for the time that I have had to wait for their mechanics....

I cannot say enough good things about them or about the AMEX insurance plans!

we use the Amex insurance too, great deal. BUT it doesn't cover liability... just insurance on the car.