any metro updates?

Aug 19, 2004
I have to agree with Mr Lu - Picardo is the "spin doctor's" spin doctor.

Who exactly is this "WE" that is always been referred to.

"We're Masons from the DR, gathered under one single goal." - If you are referring to the Freemasons at least you admit it but rather silly secretive organisations are really no help to anyone.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Futuras Lineas del Metro de Santo Domingo

Don't think I will be around to see this completed.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_de_Santo_Domingo

2qcjyae.jpg

2j8avl.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007

I do expect and apology from you on this matter, calling a person some tool of political propaganda is too low a call...

You can keep expecting. However, I love the Chutzpa to defend the DR. It is indeed admirable. There should be more people who love and enjoy the good AND the bad. So on that note, much respect.

But I will never agree with your unwillingness to speak of the DR in tangible terms. Not speaking negatively, but in a sense that recoginizes the reality in which the DR finds itself. This is what reason does. Not propaganda. Not sweet speak. Not "Obama" talk.

To think the Metro is a path to development, or that within the next 20 years the next five lines will be completed, is foolish and naive. We must remember that politics are a four year game. Fernandez won't be up in 2012, and if the PRD wins they will go ahead and destroy the last eight years of PLD work. So where and when will real progress come?

Mr. Lu

Aug 19, 2004
According to the link in #47 Cardinal Nicolas de Jesus Lopez Rodriguez stated (LightRail:4.16 "Do not forsake thy metro. Look away from Bus Rapid Transit for it deceives; it's rail-like features only mock the true rail that Christ our Lord hath given us."), -is this true - is this official Vatican policy?