Any Property Managers in San Francisco de Macoris?

Aug 29, 2017
I have a relative who I believe is getting scammed from money of a property they have down and we agreed to contract a new property manager to help rearrange the rental properties to start generating an income.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a property managing company we can hire or work with to manage our properties, we live outside of the Dominican Republic.

No selling the properties is not an option at this time. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 22, 2009
I have a relative who I believe is getting scammed from money of a property they have down and we agreed to contract a new property manager to help rearrange the rental properties to start generating an income.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a property managing company we can hire or work with to manage our properties, we live outside of the Dominican Republic.

No selling the properties is not an option at this time. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
There was that one guy in Sosua. While ago though.

Reactions: dominicangringo

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Unfortunately, I do not know of any available property managers to assist you within San Francisco de Macoris.