Any Santiagueros here?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Five years ago a friend and his wife from Colombia invited me to a once a year party in Santo Domingo at the Embassy DE Colombia. I'm not married (sorta) and my friend told me to pick out any woman I would like to meet and he would introduce me to her. After MUCH scrutiny, I finally walked over to Hyme and pointed at this absolutely gorgeous woman and said please introduce me. After about 10 seconds of him laughing I asked him what was so funny.......
He said of ALL the beautiful women here that I could have chosen.............................
I had to pick the Ambassadors wife....What a day I had, tried to make eye contact,........ forget about it.

B in Santiago...still thinking of her

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Five years ago a friend and his wife from Colombia invited me to a once a year party in Santo Domingo at the Embassy DE Colombia. I'm not married (sorta) and my friend told me to pick out any woman I would like to meet and he would introduce me to her. After MUCH scrutiny, I finally walked over to Hyme and pointed at this absolutely gorgeous woman and said please introduce me. After about 10 seconds of him laughing I asked him what was so funny.......
He said of ALL the beautiful women here that I could have chosen.............................
I had to pick the Ambassadors wife....What a day I had, tried to make eye contact,........ forget about it.

B in Santiago...still thinking of her
I am going right now to buy my ticket for Mega Millions 363,000,000USD and when I WIN!! tonight all the women of Santiago and Medellin will be all MINE. So tell all the women their SUGAR DADDY is on his way.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I am going right now to buy my ticket for Mega Millions 363,000,000USD and when I WIN!! tonight all the women of Santiago and Medellin will be all MINE. So tell all the women their SUGAR DADDY is on his way.

If you win that.........I'll be yours......YOU CAN BE MY SUGAR DADDY.....lol

B in Santiago

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
If you win that.........I'll be yours......YOU CAN BE MY SUGAR DADDY.....lol

B in Santiago

I like you Waytogo I will play a 1 dollar for you and if you win I will send your money through Western Union LOL!!!