Anyone Bought any Ceiling Fans Lately?

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
I too have the Westinghouse. I rent though.. the fan is the worst ever... u can not feel it. Stay away

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
I too have the Westinghouse. I rent though.. the fan is the worst ever... u can not feel it. Stay away
I have three Westinghouse fans bought in La Sirena. They have lights and three speeds. I have had them for two years, and moved them to a new dwelling in that period, and they continue to work effectively and silently. I am very pleased with them so I guess how they are fitted is more important than which brand they are.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This is the fan we bought - I liked the "look" of it. It's the only good thing about it.

CIMG1098.jpg

AE

mkberg

Aug 29, 2011
I know of some fans for sale. They are used, in new condition. Very well taken care of. I'm not sure of the specific makes.
The prices range from 1,800 to 5,000. We have 7 three blades. and 3 with 5 blades, two of which have lights. Please pm me for details.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I just checked HD in the USA and Canada, you cant buy KDK fans here..
They are actually made in the DR, or distributed there...
According to WIKI they may also be sold under "Panasonic"

I need 2 ceiling fans, and was just going to buy some Hunters, but after reading this thread i'm not sure..

KDK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
This is the fan we bought - I liked the "look" of it. It's the only good thing about it.

CIMG1098.jpg

AE
Two of my three are like that. I bought it for the clean lines. They work well. La Sirena didn't have another so the third, also Westinghouse, looks like something out of an Edwardian restaurant, but also works well.