Anyone know about salary for teaching???

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If this guy is a native Farsi speaker

Or any other Iranian dialect,the US Army,FBI,CIA,NSA,NYPD, or any other security agency will take him.He can be a "Flaming Faggot Transvestite Child Molester Too,it won't matter! They need translators/listeners/moles reguardless of their sexual perversion! Hell,Bill Clinton was President!CRIS

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No, no, fair CCCC. Yesterday the US Army booted nine "guys" for being "gay guys" ....Yes, they could go to the other agencies, but these fellows were just starting their training 6 in Arabic and 2 in Korean and one in Mandarin, I think.. but it was something like that....

but a native speaking Farsi...that would be a catch...

100% agree...

OH ARVE? Sorry, I thought that Saab was Swedish and Volvo Norwegian. Hummmm. If you want to come here to do a year at a university, let me know., via e-mail, please. We have a department on Regional and Urban Studies as well as an economic "Think Tank"...

HB
znaika.gif

Arve

Oct 13, 2002
I'll be brief and try not to hijack..
If it's big, if it's abroad and Scandinavian it's Swedish.. as a rule of
thumb. :)

Yep, US Army just booted the ones you mentioned and Bill Clinton
was one of the better American presidents though he wasn't as
remarkably successfull as Bush Jr has been so far.

Studies. Thanks, might just contact you when the iron is hot, right
now it's just warming up as I won't graduate from here until
Sept. 2003.

That's a hijack, sorry/beklager armin.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They must have been caught,...........................

........using the "GREEK TONGUE" during their off hours! You know the Motto of the Greek Army?....."Never leave your buddies "Behind"!CRIS.....Or was it the "French Tongue"?:p :lick: :p :lick: :eek: :eek: :smoke:

Last edited: