Anyone know where I can catch an NHL playoff game?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Five Star Sports with entrances on the Malecon and Independencia near Vesuvios Restaurant.

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Five Star Sports with entrances on the Malecon and Independencia near Vesuvios Restaurant.

Boring. Go to MiTaverna on Ave. Lincoln (Same plaza as Trio Cafe). It's an American bar and if the game isn't on, ask Oscar to put it on. :)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Boring. Go to MiTaverna on Ave. Lincoln (Same plaza as Trio Cafe). It's an American bar and if the game isn't on, ask Oscar to put it on. :)

It will not be boring if you make a wager on it to keep you interested, you can at Five Star. In both Pesos and Dollars. American owned and run also.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It certainly wasn't boring between the Penguins and Ottawa last night. Hope they were showing it at MiTaverna on Ave. Lincoln. What game, woohooo Penguins won!

When will you be there El Uruguayo?

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
It certainly wasn't boring between the Penguins and Ottawa last night. Hope they were showing it at MiTaverna on Ave. Lincoln. What game, woohooo Penguins won!

When will you be there El Uruguayo?

was a good one for sure!! but.....Go Flames Go...

kevinsane

Apr 8, 2008
I get to Puerto Plata on the 15th, am a suicidally disappointed Canucks fan, but a HUGE fan of playoff hockey! Anyone want to meet up between the 15th and 22nd?
If I see you in town, I'm the dude with the gorgeous blonde wife and the Canucks heritage t-shirt and hat.

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi Guys

Anyone in Santo Domingo who wish to watch some fast action hockey - drop by MiTaverna any day and tell me or my manager which game you want to watch and if its not on, we will put it on - not a problem.

Thanks for the support

Oscar
MiTaverna

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Thanks Oscar,

I wasn?t sure if the game would be on there, as I havent seen any games on regular cable. I?ll swing by on Monday. (annaC I guess you can tell that I?m already here)

Cheers

... go sens go