April Interviews for Canadian PR- Santo Domingo..

laurar

Jun 19, 2008
Just heard from my MP after email from Haiti they said they would be holding interviews in Santo Domingo late April but on Friday they had told her early April - so who knows? I just wanted all of you who have been asked for an interview to know this info.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If they don't do them the first week of April the country comes to a stand still starting the 8th for Semana Santa and they'll need another week to get over Holy week. ;)

So take a deep breath and hang in there. Think good thoughts for the end of April and if it comes earlier it will be an extra treat.

princesa_pineda

May 13, 2008
Don't know what to tell you about that, it seems like no one really knows. I called Santo Domingo and they told me April, but didn't know when in April, then Ellie208's husband called and they told him late March and Early April so who knows. I guess we will have to be patient and wait!

MBG

Nov 13, 2008
This morning,my husband and I called the IMM. in SD they never picked up. I called Ha?ti, they answered right away and said they can't give any info by phone.''Please e-mail for any info..."

princesa_pineda

May 13, 2008
I know when I called Haiti they told me the same thing. That's weird I have never had a problem getting through to Santo Domingo, maybe you should try again this afternoon.

Ellie2008

Aug 8, 2008
I agree that the interview dates everyone is hearing is all over the place. Like P.P said, my husband was told end of March first of April...however all this being said if we have to wait 2 weeks or 6 weeks...putting this entire thing into prospective...i can now see the light at the end of the tunnel I am hoping for 2 weeks, however expect the 6 weeks!!

I hope good news comes to all of us very soon!!

princesa_pineda

May 13, 2008
When we were told we needed an interview my hubby orginally said he would go to Haiti so we emailed them and then the next day we called Santo Domingo and decieded to wait....the idea of my hubby in Haiti didn't really thrill either of us so we sent an email the next day asking to change the interview location. We receieved an email from Haiti on friday stating they would be calling within the next 2 weeks to book the interview for Haiti, they have no sent another email today stating they had acknowledge the change and would call shortly to book an interview for Santo Domingo.

Like Ellie said all we can do is wait and hope for the best! I will be praying for all of us to get the call very soon!