Are sankies exclusive to the DR?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Rocky said:
As you are a Dominican yourself, I suppose you are just kidding around when you ask the question, but for the benefit of those who do not know, there is a vast difference in the general comportment of a sankie and a puta.
Usually a puta asks for a certain amount of money for a specific sexual act for a specified amount of time, whereas a sankie plays the con game, romancing his prey with stories of love, then tries to manipulate his victim into giving him whatever he wants.

Generally speaking, a woman who goes with a sankie is:

-- looking for romance, acceptance or some emotional void to be filled, or
-- wants to "let her hair down" and be rebellious by being with a guy who would never be accepted in the part of the world where she is from.

She then generally is tricked into believing that this guy wants her for who she is and is worth keeping. She falls in love with him and he drains her for whatever he can.

Generally speaking, man who goes with a puta is:

-- looking to get laid and wants her to leave immediately afterwards so he can carry on with his life.

Larry

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
No Sankies are nothing like a chupacabra (since chupacabras are like the boogeyman) because people have actually seen sankies.There are even pictures of sankies that have not been manipulated.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
A.J. said:
No Sankies are nothing like a chupacabra (since chupacabras are like the boogeyman) because people have actually seen sankies.There are even pictures of sankies that have not been manipulated.

Chupacabas are NOT boogeymen. I saw one and had sex with it. I created a thread about it. Do a search.

Larry

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Stella was in fact Sank-ified

Sweetie,

That was in the movie...but the image was not as pretty in the book.
The book is also based on her real life experience and as far as I know that relationship didn't last despite all the money she spent....
Thus, this has all the trimmings of a sankification.

One thing is FOR SURE, I would not kick Taye Diggs out of bed any time soon!!! PURE CHOCOLATE! HMMMMM.... :lick: :smoke:

D

Anna Coniglio said:
Actually if I remember the story right Stella didn't get sankified. He was a gorgeous rich young man from a well to do family and she was the one that felt out of place.

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
Yes Im Dominican but I have never heard that expression hear in NYC. I guess its exclusive to the island.

Rocky said:
As you are a Dominican yourself, I suppose you are just kidding around when you ask the question, but for the benefit of those who do not know, there is a vast difference in the general comportment of a sankie and a puta.
Usually a puta asks for a certain amount of money for a specific sexual act for a specified amount of time, whereas a sankie plays the con game, romancing his prey with stories of love, then tries to manipulate his victim into giving him whatever he wants.