Are you dating a DDD? (Definitely Different Dominican)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Jan,and SJH,you make me chuckle!

One of the benefits of knowing who one is sexually,is that I can get a laugh at my own expense. I remember once several years ago when I came "On" to a sexy young girl with my tried and true "line", "Hey,could you use $100?" she replied that she had heard that I was "Gay"! "No",I said,"I am just very intouch with my "Feminine Side!" I replied. I told her that I was not even "Bi-Sexual",but That I was "TRY-Sexual",I'll "TRY" anything Sexual"! To each his,her,or "Their" own! "Two's, Company,Three's an Orgy!
CRIS

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Jan said:
Don't really like the way most Dominicans kiss but they can be trained.

Sorry, Jan , but after a couple of shots we lose all sense of smell and can't really tell which mouth is facing up.

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
I see this guy first time Mexican/Dominican Man ever in my life.

he tells me just friends, after we slept together he started asking me why am i going to muldoon store and why am i out on the streets which i was at the store, not the streets. this is the type of boyfriend questions. after he found out i went to this store he told me i lied about having a boyfriend which i didn't. so he said no more, now we are passed this kinda he still questions me about this.

now he has this other problem and he calls it a problem, not like he's happy about it. the way he put it is one night of drinking and now he has this problem. a baby. which i don't believe still this girl back in the DR said yes/ no it's your baby she is 18, he is 48. Now he was back there from the middle of dec to the middle of jan 2001. the baby was born the end of oct 2002 which she would have got pg the end of jan 2002 which puts him no where near this girl. I think he went on looks and not dna test.

his mom said oh the baby looks like you well if any one is smart they know you can't go on looks especially people of color now don't get me wrong i am half indian. all people of color the babies all look the same.

So like an idiot he married her and now is talking divorce already, I can't wait till this is all over with. Do DR men have thier friends watch you? And it seems like I can only speak when spoken to.

He also has a problem with talking serious with me till he got back this year. He couldn't tell me that he loves me, he told our good friend and this year he finally did. He couldn't tell me about the baby because he was scared to tell me finally he did. This man has been divorced 15 years. When he got back i asked him this question and he couldn't tell me to my face he had to turn his back and say yes. To this marriage.
I would love to be able to tell this girl he don't love her and these people that they shouldn't have pushed into this, because in the long run it won't be good for the baby for two people to be together only for the baby and no love. This is not love it was a one night fling and he never gave her a second thought till his mom called him about this baby thing.
thanks for listening, I would like some feed back.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Aaron Spelling are you watching?

I'm going to be taking over the management of "cmrincon", email and lets talk terms.

cmrincon, just keep doing what your doing honey and we might just have "The Love Boat II" in the making!

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
I am sorry, I had to laugh at this one, course i laugh real easy, plus i am tired. i got off work this morning at 8 am and its 2:20 pm when i seen that last post. taking over the management i thought was cute. the Love Boat Making 2, very cute, lol. ha, ha. See ya later.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
ATTENTION

cmrincon said:

... he told me i lied about having a boyfriend which i didn't. so he said no more, now we are passed this kinda he still questions me about this.

...now he has this problem. a baby. which i don't believe still this girl back in the DR said yes/ no it's your baby she is 18, he is 48.

....So like an idiot he married her and now is talking divorce already, I can't wait till this is all over with.

...Do DR men have thier friends watch you?

...And it seems like I can only speak when spoken to.

....He also has a problem with talking serious with me till he got back this year. He couldn't tell me that he loves me, he told our good friend and this year he finally did.

...He couldn't tell me about the baby because he was scared to tell me finally he did.

.....When he got back i asked him this question and he couldn't tell me to my face he had to turn his back and say yes. To this marriage.

....I would love to be able to tell this girl he don't love her and these people that they shouldn't have pushed into this, because in the long run it won't be good for the baby for two people to be together only for the baby and no love. This is not love it was a one night fling and he never gave her a second thought till his mom called him about this baby thing.

sorry to requote 98.3% of her quotes, however... 'I would love to be able to tell this girl he doesn't love her'.

sorry
wake up
doesn't seem like this man can love ANYONE

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
can't love an imaginary man or can you?

If this fairy tale gets made into a movie, I want to play Tattoo. De Plane, De Plane. Tune in next week as the Dominican cassanova gets amnesia while in a drunken stupor, attempts to make love to a sea otter thinking it is his beloved C Me cleanrim(oops, cmrincom...)
dale7(insanity is contagious);)

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
cm rincon

cmrincon said:

now he has this other problem and he calls it a problem, not like he's happy about it. the way he put it is one night of drinking and now he has this problem. a baby. which i don't believe still this girl back in the DR said yes/ no it's your baby she is 18, he is 48. Now he was back there from the middle of dec to the middle of jan 2001. the baby was born the end of oct 2002 which she would have got pg the end of jan 2002 which puts him no where near this girl. I think he went on looks and not dna test.

So like an idiot he married her and now is talking divorce already, I can't wait till this is all over with. Do DR men have thier friends watch you? And it seems like I can only speak when spoken to.

I would love to be able to tell this girl he don't love her and these people that they shouldn't have pushed into this, because in the long run it won't be good for the baby for two people to be together only for the baby and no love. This is not love it was a one night fling and he never gave her a second thought till his mom called him about this baby thing.
thanks for listening, I would like some feed back.

Hi,

Did you mean that your friend was in the DR from December
of 2001 thru January 2002? If so he was there in a time
period when a child could have been created.

You are very right though in stating that your friend should
not have been pushed into marriage but if the child is his,
he does have some responsibility. The only other feeling
I am getting is that he may not be telling you the truth.
If he is telling the truth support him in getting a divorce.

te cuida,

M

Last edited:

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
no he was only there in DR from the middle of dec 2001 to the middle of jan 2001. I met him in sept of 2002. he did not find out of the baby till she was one month old the end of nov 2002. you are talking responsibility well this is true but marrying someone you don't love will not be good for the baby in the long run. his mom said oh the baby looks like you so i know this man i love went on looks not dna test. I wish i could have talked him into really getting a test but he didn't i just have a feeling he didn't. besides he calls it a problem, he said one night of drinking and now i have this problem, i don't even think the baby looks like him in any way. back to ya later.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
First you said he had a test,now he only went on looks!

I go back to my original: This Thread can't pass the "BullShit" test! statement! Dominican men don't get "Married" when someone they are "screwing"get pregnant and has a baby,what the do "GET",is "LOST"!!!!!!!CRIS

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
if i said he went on test lo siento, some of these posts that i have made i have been tired from working all la noche. it's 10:41 am here and i haven't been to sleep yet probably won't till after 12pm.

Are you sure about this pg thing and marriage, remember he has been living in the us for the last 15 years and has only been back home once a year. I don't know, seems like you men don't care much for anyone but yourselves, not to be mean, but i could care muy much.

I am starting so see him en a whole new light, but i am crazy for this man i don't know what it is he's not all that good looking i think it's the way he dresses, talks, i do love his receeding (spelling) hair line.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"CM",you can't be THAT tired!

You have not been so tired that you have not been able to post 41 times,on 4 different DR1 Forums in only the last 3 days!!!!!!You have not been so tired that you have not been able to make a DRAMATIC improvement in your ENGLISH in those 3 days!You are just "Showing Off" on DR1!!!!!! You will get bored soon,I am bored now,and you will soon disappear just as you appeared! "ALASKA" my "ASSKA"!!!!!!!!!!! CRIS COLON CCCCCCCC

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We have two options here, we either close this thread or Robert let's loose with some home truths and his new found perception of certain Alaskans...

By the way...

I'm sorry, but he doesn't give two salmons about you.
I know it's dark in Alaska, but surely your not that blind?
Your get more respect and honesty from a horny polar bear!

Why don't you get on a plane, come on down and see what's what. Instead of populating the message board with drivel and Criss fodder.

Spelling is getting cold feet...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
If you ask me...(I know, nobody did!) this is just another BIG FAT LIE by another crafty Dominican man to escape the big "C"...

He told her he had just gotten married, so he couldn't marry her!!!

No Dominican man, or any man for that matter, is that STUPID as to just accept to marry someone like that, especially since he doesn't even live in the country!

Wake up and smell the sweet scent of the "horny polar bear" as Robert so colorfully described it!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What do you get when you cross a "Gay" Eskimo,...

...with a Puerto Rican?????????????????????????????????????

......A Snow Blower that doesn't WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! Cris "The "BUTTON",Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

Did my "Fodder" post?What about my "Mudder"? Under what forum?????? "Threads from the Deads???????

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
cmrincon - Thank you, that was a beautiful parting gift.
As this seems to be a moment of giving, I'll return the favor.

I'll give the rest of the posters some relief...Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.