ARS Monumental and CMC Sosua

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
This is just a heads up!
I have been advised by my insurance agent that CMC in Sosua have cancelled their contract with ARS Monumental and no longer accept their cover. This is due to some conflicts between the two and may get resolved but right now CMC will only take Monumental clients in emergencies. For non emergencies ARS Monumental customers will need to use another clinic.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have universal and i always considered it to be great.

anyways, insurance companies are keen on taking money and not so much in paying money. no one wants to work for free. if you are not paid within a certain time frame it just stops paying off altogether.

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
This is just a heads up!
I have been advised by my insurance agent that CMC in Sosua have cancelled their contract with ARS Monumental and no longer accept their cover. This is due to some conflicts between the two and may get resolved but right now CMC will only take Monumental clients in emergencies. For non emergencies ARS Monumental customers will need to use another clinic.

ARS Humano works great at CMC Sosua Hospital.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
in humano offices, ask for an office in your city. basic coverage is below 1000 pesos a month, rates vary based on the policy and how many people included.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
In Sosua you can contact Biki at 809-571-1059, Canela y Associados located in the plaza on the second floor that is next to CMC. She is an insurance broker.