Arturo likes them young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
WTF is wrong with some of you people, investigate what the age of consent is in countries all over the world.....30 states in the USA its 16, so one of these girls is LEGAL to have sex......that by US law state law, you don't have to agree with it, but that's just the way it is.
Look at Europe, age of consent is 14 in some countries......so both would be legal there. I am not condoning this activity, but the problem is you want to push your own agenda or ideas over what law makers have said what is legal......and worst of all, look at how these whores were dressed, like they are really innocent........really,

my thoughts not yours, so pi$$ off

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Because it is just another case treating the gringo different and trying to squeeze them for money, that is why.

As soon as the Dominicans start getting serious about underage pregnancies we can start looking at the gringo as aproblem.

As is, this is a classical case of missing the plank in your own eye ( Matthew 7-3).

Just to be absolutey clear I don't condone the behavior in either case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
This thread is on thin ice.

I really do not want to close but let's keep our emotions out of it, please!!!

Feb 15, 2005
Because it is just another case treating the gringo different and trying to squeeze them for money, that is why.

As soon as the Dominicans start getting serious about underage pregnancies we can start looking at the gringo as aproblem.

As is, this is a classical case of missing the plank in your own eye ( Matthew 7-3).

Just to be absolutey clear I don't condone the behavior in either case.

So if you don't condone it, what's the issue?

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
So if you don't condone it, what's the issue?

As you said the whole general situation regarding minors and adults and sexual relations is already bad. i agree.

From what I see in this particular case, it looks to me that these girls were out making money. Of course the Italian should have declined, but he didn't. He was weak or a pervert, like many here, including locals.

what I have difficulty believing is the story as presented by 'detras del rumor'. That story to me smells like a shakedown.

It doesn't make sexual relations between minors and adults ok.

Feb 7, 2007
There are hundreds of 18+ willing to give it up to you for $200 pesos.

The problem is that 14/16 yo get a (fake or borrowed) cedula showing she is 18. I have heard of cases like that. Are people now supposed to snap pics of cedulas of girls they sleep with, so to be on the safe side and have a proof?

I really do not support such behavior, and I am of opinion that there is very little difference between a 16 yo and 18 yo... though myself closing on 33 years my preferred age group is 25 to 28, meaning there is a huge probability that the wild hormones have already worn off and some consideration towards the future life is starting to set in, BUT there are people who like the ~18 age category.

Problem is as I mentioned that many of the <18 "girls" will go to the extreme lengths to appear/pretend they are 18 and when things go awry, who is then to blame? The stupid Gringo.

Feb 15, 2005
BTW, anyone who had the pleasure to travel to Costa Rica, the first sign you see at Customs is something like: Having sexual relationships with minors is prohibited and punishment strictly enforced..."
They must have an agenda too.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Today it is difficult to judge teenage girls morals by a picture. They try to look sexy on the internet (Facebook). What is wrong with 18 anyway? It was always young enough for me. No need to break the law. This is a common Dominican entrapment scenario to catch dumb guys. Betcha the guy was unwilling to pay mommy the big number she wanted to shut up. Being cheap was expensive this time. You Italians have a rep in the DR for being cheap anyhow.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
BTW, anyone who had the pleasure to travel to Costa Rica, the first sign you see at Customs is something like: Having sexual relationships with minors is prohibited and punishment strictly enforced..."

Yep. I remember it exactly!!!!

I actually turned back and flew back to NY.

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 15, 2005
As you said the whole general situation regarding minors and adults and sexual relations is already bad. i agree.

From what I see in this particular case, it looks to me that these girls were out making money. Of course the Italian should have declined, but he didn't. He was weak or a pervert, like many here, including locals.

what I have difficulty believing is the story as presented by 'detras del rumor'. That story to me smells like a shakedown.

It doesn't make sexual relations between minors and adults ok.

I understand and I'm not disagreeing with you. However, I know of an Albanian who went to Sosua and had sex with a 16 year old. He got shaken down by some cops who actually took him to a house and had him call home for $12,000 big ones.
You know how I feel? Fuk him. Listen, I the last one to biitch about having fun with some women, but those of you who like 16,15 year olds, don't look my way cuase I'll be the one holding your head in a headlock while they rip you a fresh one.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005

YUP, have a look Age of Consent for Sex | Statistic Brain ....... Costa Rica is 16, and the DR is 18 unless you have a note from your mom......Like I said I'm not condoning this, but its the law, written by people who seem to be educated in this....... so take it from there.....

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
CCCCCCCCCC

We need you to chime in. :)

I would love to hear what you think. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
I understand and I'm not disagreeing with you. However, I know of an Albanian who went to Sosua and had sex with a 16 year old. He got shaken down by some cops who actually took him to a house and had him call home for $12,000 big ones.
You know how I feel? Fuk him. Listen, I the last one to biitch about having fun with some women, but those of you who like 16,15 year olds, don't look my way cuase I'll be the one holding your head in a headlock while they rip you a fresh one.

I don't disagee on that, but take issue with the singling out of 'the gringo'. As I see it, you could be out in the barrio's holding heads all day long, with both arms and the issue would still not be resolved.

So it's a general problem not a gringo problem IMO.

Feb 7, 2007
Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Paraguay 12 years, and Spain 13?

I can imagine that the Italian might have been traveling to Marbella, Cali, Asuncion and Puerto Vallarta before and he thought things were the same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.