AstraZeneca vaccine to be removed from DR market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Looking back maybe it was a blessing AstraZeneca was very late to deliver it's Covid Vaccine to DR, and breached the contract of vaccines purchased by the government.

• Wow
Reactions: CristoRey

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
Unfortunatly all the mrna poisons are not better than AstraZeneca.
The products that arrived were administered and everyone who wanted got it.
I know this because of listening to people working in the public hospital in Puerto Plata regarding the variety of cases of all kind of illness and death associated with the shots.
And by asking if someone was vaccinated if I hear someone passed away.

In december, I was sitting with a 23 year old Dominican who told me that his mother has cancer, his aunt and one other close relative died from cancer that year.
I asked if they were vaccinated and the answer was yes.
So I said this probably is the reason.
The guy was visible freightend saying he got the shots two times.
I quickly changed the topic and felt bad about what I said.

Because appr. 80% got at least one shot it is no surprise that your post got no reaction.

Very unpleasend topic.

Think by now almost everyone will reject further mrna shots, authorized or not.

Alexander

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I know this because of listening to people working in the public hospital in Puerto Plata regarding the variety of cases of all kind of illness and death associated with the shots.

In december, I was sitting with a 23 year old Dominican who told me that his mother has cancer, his aunt and one other close relative died from cancer that year.

Because appr. 80% got at least one shot it is no surprise that your post got no reaction.

Very unpleasend topic.

Alexander
you do know that those vaccines need to be stored way below zero.....there is no place in this country capable of that..................

Reactions: chico bill

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Very unpleasend topic.

Alexander
I read enough and made my decision not to have any mRNA injections. Pat on my own back.
I, and a couple others, tried to scream warnings to others not to get these mRNA vaccinations. Eventually all of these poisons will all be withdrawn.
But then the DR banks and Supermarkets refused you entry unless proving yourself vaccinated. What to do? You were being forced (for the common good of course)
If you were smart you paid 2000 pesos for the early fake vaccination cards, yeah illegal, but necessary. One French woman in Sosua lost her pharmacy because she tried to help save people.

Those who warned and provided preliminary evidence were ridiculed. Now we are being proven right, more each day. If you got mRNA vaccines you may have a ticking time bomb in your body - but fortunately it won't go off in everyone (we hope).

And soon likely this, like others, this thread which was trying to save lives will be closed because it doesn't fit the establishment narrative. It makes us squeamish - and that's the point.

Remember those 6' seperation stickers we all had to que up on like herded sheep when you want to recall how duped we were.

As Johnny Cash sang
"The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks"

If you really want a treat listen to Winston Marshall (formerly of Mumford and Sons) If you recall he was forced out of the band for speaking his mind against the 'accepted' narrative. He delivered a royal tongue lashing this weekend at an Oxford forum to the elites who have plans to rule the world by controlling all us stupid prople.
There are 'elites' in Santo Domingo too !

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
There are 'elites' in Santo Domingo too !
Vice president Pena:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/raquel-pena/

President Abinader at World Economic Forum:

The administration does and will implement all of the WEF agenda.
Latest example are the new license plates.
Means we will experience taxes on carbon dioxid emissions, coffee, known traveler id, international health certicate mandatory for travel, digital currency, 15 minute cities, social score, social media censorship etc.
D.R. is no safe harbour.

Alexander

Reactions: chico bill

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
15 minute cities? Good luck wit dat in the DR.

Still talking about the Wuhan Flu. Oh, well, I did say it would be around forever and ever.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
15 minute cities? Good luck wit dat in the DR.

Still talking about the Wuhan Flu. Oh, well, I did say it would be around forever and ever.
No it's gone. What will be around forever is damaging vaccines.
And now the elites are planning a bird flu modified to infect humans to run us back through this all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.