Atlantica Update

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
gary short said:
Is this the development going in at Luperon?
Yes.

The more widely recognized project and much more advanced in terms of development and construction is Cap Cana. This project is in the eastern extremity of the island in an area previously known as Juanillo, directly south of Punta Cana.

Visit their site and contact them directly for more info, although the web site is very well done and informative.

www.capcana.com

-NALs

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Forgive "Naaals" He Lives In Connecticut And Gets His Info RE The DR

Off the internet!
Or more likely,he just makes up stuff with a positive "Spin" in regards to the DR!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
There is nothing wrong with using a proxy server!
That way you can be pretend to be where you're not.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
If that were the case he'd use one that said he was in the DR, but I don't think it works that way.

Nals will say it's an intricate double-bluff.

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
atlantica update

i was wondering if an investment in the punta cana resort or the metro country club in juan dolio would be better at this time

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Come on down and see for yourself. Both Punta Cana Resort and Metro Country Club in Juan Dolio are doing well with local sales.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
mikey007 said:
i was wondering if an investment in the punta cana resort or the metro country club in juan dolio would be better at this time

you're better off investing in the moon than in Atlantica right now

yes punta cana is hot

Joell

Mar 23, 2006
For more update on this project talk to Jennifa Darcraven 1-208-484-5634 US number....Noveber 1st 2006

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
To update, you should start seeing some type of construction in the next 2 weeks. they have a schedule to deliver by Dec 2007:

Arnold Palmer Golf Course
Casa Atlantica Hotel
A Lighthouse
Airstrip - grass to start and concrete later
Up to 230 Villas

They have received as significant funding allotment and are starting work.

The largest Marine Engineering firm in Europe has been contracted to deal with the marina and cruise ship elements.

Stewart Title, the original trustee has no money on deposit from any original buyers. ALL money was refunded. There were some comments about htis earlier.

They will be creating a marketing department and sales will progress later.

I hope this helps. If anyone wants more info, I will see what I can find out.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
planner, care to indulge us with any hint as to where from you're getting your info? ..newspaper style would be fine, lol.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I get it directly from the principals on the project! I am telling you what they tell me, I ask very specific questions and what I post is what they tell me.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hummm

planner, care to indulge us with any hint as to where from you're getting your info? ..newspaper style would be fine, lol.

She has a Crystal Ball, most think its a Bowling Ball she carries around in her attache case here in Puerto Plata.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
She has a Crystal Ball, most think its a Bowling Ball she carries around in her attache case here in Puerto Plata.

only difference between the two is that one better than the other when it comes to fooling people. Both are as ineffective, when used to predict the future.

...but I trust what planner said.