Avoiding The Dreaded Chick V....Mosquito Coils

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
People will always believe what they want to believe, stop trying to confuse them with FACTS!!!!!!!
Look at the Avon Skin So Soft believers!!!!
"Crystals",..."Pyramids",........"GOD"?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
People will always believe what they want to believe, stop trying to confuse them with FACTS!!!!!!!
Look at the Avon Skin So Soft believers!!!!
"Crystals",..."Pyramids",........"GOD"?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Don't mess with my Skin So Soft.

150994_689494914406245_673747865_n.jpg

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
We have the Skeeter Beeter Candles, and those burning at night with a combined I V Oxycontin Drip intravenously guarantees a blissful night sleep and even if you get the Chicky you won't care... Say yes to narcotics..

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
it works because of the smell. mosquito smells it and thinks: "hmmm... old lady wearing depends with embalming fluid instead of blood. i'll pass."

Hahaha. You do know you're supposed to dilute it, don't you? Get a spray bottle!!!!!!

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
I was on a Canadian Government website re: Chiki and it said repellant needs to have a minimum of 20% deet in it for it to be effective against the type of moquito - thought I would throw that out there since this thread is about avoiding the Chiki. I tend to think repellant is the best way. I have never found (mind you this was in Canada) that coils work well. At home we use a latern that attracts them and then zaps them. Not sure if they sell those here.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Magic Mesh screens for doorways as seen on tv are available at Sosua Self Storage. 500 pesos. Call David at 809-571-4315. They are easily installed with double stick tape, included and open in the center with magnets. They work great!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Magic Mesh screens for doorways as seen on tv are available at Sosua Self Storage. 500 pesos. Call David at 809-571-4315. They are easily installed with double stick tape, included and open in the center with magnets. They work great!

Yes, they are fabulous, and hold up nicely, and that's a great price.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I lit one of the mosquito coils in the bedroom with the ac on and took one of my many naps.. woke up nauseous and in a cold sweat, on the point of vomiting. Forgot that these things make me sick to my stomach. Ok, No mosquitos. But too big a price.

opened the window. now have a bucket by the bed

will try the incense.

BarAndGrillGuy

Jul 23, 2014
There's your military referral that you requested, CC.
"Avon Skin So Soft - great for removing face paint and also reputed to be an effective bug repellant (the latter seems variable based on personal experience and reports)"

Has anyone purchased the Avon Skin So Soft here in Cabarete ?....

If so...where?....

Cheers

W.....

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
it works because of the smell. mosquito smells it and thinks: "hmmm... old lady wearing depends with embalming fluid instead of blood. i'll pass."
Now that's some funny sH!t, I don't care who you are.