AZB still missing

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Don't be surprised if I really disappear off the face of the earth. I just read they are looking for 19 pakistanis with some sort of al quaeda conections etc.
Now I know my *** would be dragged to Gitmo on my next passing through the airport. You think I can fool the authorities if I show up with a blonde wig? I mean, my poor guettto girlfriends tell me I look like Brad pitt especially when I am spending alot of money on them.
AZB

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
AZB said:
Don't be surprised if I really disappear off the face of the earth. I just read they are looking for 19 pakistanis with some sort of al quaeda conections etc.
Now I know my *** would be dragged to Gitmo on my next passing through the airport. You think I can fool the authorities if I show up with a blonde wig? I mean, my poor guettto girlfriends tell me I look like Brad pitt especially when I am spending alot of money on them.
AZB
The bad news:
Your wife says you are into bondage so the rope burns may be real.

The good news:
Gitmo is more than half way home from ATL.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Hey, AZB,

Is that you I saw standing on Ponce de Leon outside the Clermont Lounge sweet talking those working girls??

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
AZB said:
AZB

they are looking for Pakistanis', not Dominicans

you are safe :)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si!!

cmedina07 said:
they are looking for Pakistanis', not Dominicans

you are safe :)
Actually, he can pass on as Jose Francisco Pena Gomez's son. I see the resemblence!!

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
miguel said:
Actually, he can pass on as Jose Francisco Pena Gomez's son. I see the resemblence!!

damn Miguel,

lo mataste al pobre!! :bandit:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I saw AZB!!!!!!!!

I think that AZB was caught and sent, by mistake to Iraq. He dissapeared again!!!!. Was that him with a sheet on his head in Iraq?, :bunny: .

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
AZB accounted for

I spoke to him on the phone yesterday. He is alive and well.

Larry

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Shi*!!!!

What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!. I thought that by now, he would had been tortured with wires attatched to his bal** and electrocuted, hehe.