Azb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
AZB spent many years living in Santiago. While his historical mannerisms (particularly with the treatment of women) have frequently been called into question by many folks (including me), his facts about life in Santiago are reliable. However, to his credit he's mellowed out a lot lately.

That said, the same is true of Hillbilly (likely THE expert on Santiago on this forum), waytogo, Cobraboy and Bob Saunders (thouth they live in Jarabacoa, a nearby town), and others. If you seek the best information, I would check with all these folks as well.

And, actually, it's "Rangers lead the way."

Not if you were NOT a ranger....2nd ID KOREA

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
I really don't understand the reason for this thread. Everyone that lives here has a bit or bits of information that can be used by others. I just don't understand why anyone has to point out that one person or another has the best knowledge. Would that not just come out naturally from good, solid informed posts?

I am curious.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Yea, AZB SURE HAS,...."Mastered The Dominican WAY"!!!!!!!!!!!

After more than a DECADE telling us we are IDIOTS for having relationship, and BABIES, with poor Dominicanas, HE DOES EXACTLY THAT!!!!!!

I would keep my BIG,...."Baby Daddy" mouth shut TOO!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if she JEWISH?????????????????????:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
100 pro

I posted this thread years ago and my opinion remains the same; and please keep in mind that I DO NOT brown nose ANYBODY

I read DR1 forums often( am a VIAJERO) and I can't help notice how this man who calls himself AZB it's right on point 100% on all of his opinions about living , banking , girls , travel , etc. ,... So I ask this question to all of you fine people here; It's anyone more knowledgable on santiago about life for expats on DR than AZB?

Ray
US ARMY
INFANTRY LEADS THE WAY
HOOOOAHH!!

PS... This might be the wrong forum for this thread...... Sorry don't know my way around the website yet.

AZB it's right on point 100% on all of his opinions about living , banking , girls , travel , etc.

Who could improve on 100%?
HOOOOAHH!!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Santiago Wise Guys

Hillbilly is the reference.
Chip is the reverend.
Who is AZB?????

donP

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
I am sure AZB is a good guy. But his lack of basic respect for the people where he lives turns me off. Also he is from Pakistan which has to be one of the most awful places on earth. Don't throw stones when you have that on your resume.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Ive met and stayed with Aftab. A true gentleman.

This thread is getting very racist.

Let's close b 4 it gets worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.