Baby Products - Puerto Plata

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
Anyone know if there is a store that sells baby-related products ? Specifically a "baby gate".
Tried Jumbo as they sell baby buggies/strollers etc. But alas, no baby gates. 😥

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Anyone know if there is a store that sells baby-related products ? Specifically a "baby gate".
Tried Jumbo as they sell baby buggies/strollers etc. But alas, no baby gates. 😥

Try the Colibri Kids Store in Puerto Plata , address C. Emilio Prud'Homme 34, tel 829-881-5037

Attachments

• babystore.png
    babystore.png
    313.8 KB · Views: 28

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
and where would I find that in Puerto Plata ?
I believe those are Ikea products, so not in POP.

Having raised two kids in POP, while I don't know this, I doubt you would find a gate like this locally... We have never had one, so I have never even looked anywhere. I would personally either try in Santiago (Ikea or others) or order online. For any security things (as a gate is), I would also check carefully the quality of anything in local offer. The weight of such an item should not be that much, so with a courier you could perhaps have on in your hands within a week or less ordering online...

There are or used to be two baby item stores on the Beller near Centro Medico Bournigal (which is on the other side of the public school), but again, not sure if they had anything like this....

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
For baby clothing there is Claudili

And for baby products like strollers etc there is Jimenez, but not the big one the right side (coming from carribean tours etc), but the one right in front of it at the left side.