Bachelor Party - Where should we stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2007
That was most likely spam. First-time poster posting about a package they purchased from something.com exclaiming about a splendid time they had. That whole post should be removed and the user banned. If it smells like spam, it's spam. While Robert is digging for oil in Indonesia or Mauritus or wherever, DR1 is under spam attack.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
For a more ?bacherloresque?experience, they could try Blackbeard?s, which would be my first recommendation for like minded folks and a complete bachelor experience. Everyone there is ?like minded?, the pool is nice, the bar is ample and the rooms are nice and secure. It?s a different type of all-inclusive...

Are you nuts, I used to be the Night manager at BB's and it is hardcore whore mongering and not for those that do not want to take part.
Go to Sosua, full of wonderfully pretty girls in fantasy clothes, and the residents are very helpful with who to tell you to avoid, and you get to meet some of the wrinklies from here. I don't live there but I used to and still send every family memebr there for lads vacations and mind blowing eye opening adventures. You can't better Sosua for crazy memories and beautiful girls that you 'can' have. Enjoy youself, overload, but remember you have a ticket back, it is easy to get lost in amongst the ease of it all!
Cabarete? Yeh, but no where near as good as Sosua for fun and games, memories and bankrupt finales!!

Good luck, you will have fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.