Banco Santa Cruz New Headquarters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Today, Banco Santa Cruz unveiled a new office tower it will build in Santo Domingo. It will have 20 floors and will concentrate all corporate operations of BSC.

Jxynv5J.jpg

Jxyoz11.jpg

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Maybe they should concentrate on improving their non-existent customer service...............

Reactions: AlaPlaya

M4kintosh

May 23, 2023
Santiago De Los Caballeros
Maybe they should concentrate on improving their non-existent customer service...............
100% this. Last month they changed their Bancanet (both for business and personal banking) and it was a mess in terms of communication and customer service. I'm rethinking my options on keeping with them.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
What made all you guys settle on Santa Cruz in the first place?

trspencer

Aug 27, 2023
Sosua
I don't have an account there, but I read on here it was the easiest bank for a gringo to open an account. I had considered it.
My real estate agent recommended, and the local branch in Sosua is generally very helpful. But their online tools are problematic. The old one was incredibly dated, and the new one (which is about a month old) is still pretty buggy. Tech support with their platform is slow/non-existent.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

chico bill

On Vacation
May 6, 2016
Keeping their ATM up and working on Sosua would be a plus, get more ATM machines in supermarket locations too

chico bill

On Vacation
May 6, 2016
My real estate agent recommended, and the local branch in Sosua is generally very helpful. But their online tools are problematic. The old one was incredibly dated, and the new one (which is about a month old) is still pretty buggy. Tech support with their platform is slow/non-existent.
True their new interface is very poorly designed. It does not seem like a software upgrade at all.

Reactions: trspencer