BBQ at my place on the 18th (Santo Domingo)

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
Thank You Juanita!

Thanks Again for a great party. I was really nice meeting everyone. The kids and the wife had a wonderful time as well. Gotta work on my spanish, but you guys have inspired me, my wife was very impressed with your fluency. What a bunch of great people, maybe I should of just moved to Canada!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Many thanks for a wonderful evening. Mother nature was on our side, the rain kept away and the temperature was just perfect for an outdoor party in December.

As ever, it's a pity some couldn't be there, like JDJones, who missed his once in a lifetime chance of being introduced to the delights of falafel. ;)

It was an honour and a privilege to 'see' KateP at last, though!:confused:

I really enjoyed meeting Naufrago and family, what beautiful children. Chirimoyito had great fun with the whole junior contingent.

All in all a pleasant group of people, delicious food and fantastic setting.

Thanks juanita!

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
You are so very welcome! Great people, good weather and way too much food (I had a wing sandwich for breakfast, from all the left over). The only sad thing; I spent all of last week making a CD with Christmas songs for each of you and with all the excitement I totally forgot to give them out, so if you are in the neighborhood please stop by to pick it up! It was very nice to see all the little ones getting along and playing together, maybe it would be a good idea to meet sometimes in the park for picnics and good play!!

JDJones, Mirador, and others, we will need to plan another BBQ just for you folks! ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It was a fun evening. Lot's of faces I have never seen before, some DR1 people, others not.

Food was great and the weather was perfect.

Thanks Juanita, I look forward to the next one :)