Beer war

Importing to Canada

jonii said:
This may be off subject but is there anyway to Export the beer from Dominican to and other contury perhaps Canada?

Brahma is available in Canada and soon so will Presidente as the LCBO in Ontario is supposed tobe importing Presidente due to the number of requests they have been getting.
Presidente is available at many select locations in the USA.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Presidente tastes terrible in US!

Hlywud said:
Brahma is available in Canada and soon so will Presidente as the LCBO in Ontario is supposed tobe importing Presidente due to the number of requests they have been getting.
Presidente is available at many select locations in the USA.

Sure hope the Canadian gov won't put as many restrictions on its imports (preservatives) as in the US. If it doesn't, presidente will likely overtake labats as its premier brew!

I won't buy presidente here in Maryland, but in its unadulterated form, it's the best pilsener in the world! Gaw, I miss my brew!!!

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Tried it and liked it....

I tried Brahma and liked it because it was a lighter beer. I guess it is to what a person prefers. Presidente, (although I do enjoy it) has a problem with giving me that "full feeling". I drink a few Presidentes and I feel bloated.

I know many people that own bars and they all have the same complaint about Presidente sales reps. They have an arrogance about them because they have been the "king" for a long time. This competition is good for business and should humble President's arrogance or else.