Beisbol game prompting POP stadium repairs

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe they are investigating whether there is an interest in the sport, as far as fans in the seats, to promote another baseball team in the country. Or, they may be looking to relocate the team that is currently in San Francisco de Macoris, who aren't drawing many, even with success. My preference would have been the charitable event.

Billp

Feb 2, 2013
The ball game was great! The facility is in good condition, the filed was good and the actual play was excellent! LOUD and excited crowd. A great afternoon

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
My bad, I did not click on the original link to this thread in which the game was publicly announced. It was indeed for charity. In that case, great job. Is anybody aware what sort of charity is Juvenile Integration?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Integration Juvenil is an outreach that works with street kids. There are various programs - educational, physical care (the kids came to dental clinics I arranged) and they are working on residential options as well.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Integration Juvenil is an outreach that works with street kids. There are various programs - educational, physical care (the kids came to dental clinics I arranged) and they are working on residential options as well.

A great cause then. How can others participate or contribute?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
A great cause then. How can others participate or contribute?

I'm not in the DR right now, but will be returning in a month or so. At that time, I can ascertain phone number and address.

Are you in Puerto Plata?

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I'm not in the DR right now, but will be returning in a month or so. At that time, I can ascertain phone number and address.

Are you in Puerto Plata?

No, I am currently in Santo Domingo, but will be moving to Barahona in the coming weeks. Is the program on a national scale, or only geared towards Puerto Plata?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I home that Puerto Plata gets its own team. It would be great if the stadium was between Puerto Plata and Sosua. Maybe near Montellano - What a great economic boost