Best all-inclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
The price point for the Hilton La Romana Adult seems high to me..

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
The price point for the Hilton La Romana Adult seems high to me..
My choice of any Hotel in the area. Way above most. Food here is excellent for an AI. Beach is a pleasure, no waves to battle. Service tops.............You don't even wear a wrist band. Security is on top of things. Highly recommended..............

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
Maybe a bit off topic but does anyone know about the hotel they are building next to Live Aqua? Supposedly they are building another resort, Grand Fiesta Americana?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
High? I find it laughable.
The price of $437 per night in the Adults only for a Double room is not even close to the highest prices in Punta Cana and area. This is for 2 people eating and drinking. And the restaurants are very good. Figure how much you would spend eating and drinking in top places along with a very nice room on the Ocean. I know you are used to Cabarate prices, but this is not nearly the same experience. And I like Cabarate myself, but it is not the same..............

Reactions: La Profe_1

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The price of $437 per night in the Adults only for a Double room is not even close to the highest prices in Punta Cana and area. This is for 2 people eating and drinking. And the restaurants are very good. Figure how much you would spend eating and drinking in top places along with a very nice room on the Ocean. I know you are used to Cabarate prices, but this is not nearly the same experience. And I like Cabarate myself, but it is not the same..............
Staying at such a place for anywhere near that price is not something I would ever do. I see NO appeal to it at all.
I have absolutely no reason to do that.

Perhaps people with more money than brains are into this type of resort. But that is just my perspective. Higher prices than that? Beyond hilarious that people go there.

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
Obviously, people go there, it is sold out a lot. While the price may be high, as Sky posted it is not the highest by no means. There is the adult side and then the family side. It is a good alternative to Punta Cana especially during "sargassum time" as this area has little to none. That is in comparison to Punta Cana.

Reactions: NanSanPedro