Best Beach

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
I have visited Playa Fronton, by boat. Its beautiful, but there's nothing more, one has to bring everything one needs.

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
You reach Playa Fronton from las Galeras,- by boat or by hike. las galeras is at the tip of the Samana peninsula

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
The DR has all types.
DR does NOT have two types of beaches:
1. Nude beach.
2. Beach where nobody bothers you.

That's why I prefer to go every month to Miami, Jamaica, Cuba, etc, to enjoy the beach there, but the last time when I was on the beach in DR was 5 years ago.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
I did think I heard of a nude Beach in the DR somewhere?! Am I wrong?
I think you have heard about Caliente resort, which in fact has no beach at all.

If only the hot guys and women mostly frequented the Nude Beaches that would be lovely, all the ones I have been to have affected my vision.
Nude beach is not about hot guys and hot girls. Nude beach is about to get some tan without ugly tan lines.

Anyway, besides nude beach, there is a lack of the most important type of beach in DR, the beach where nobody bothers you.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I did think I heard of a nude Beach in the DR somewhere?! Am I wrong?

If only the hot guys and women mostly frequented the Nude Beaches that would be lovely, all the ones I have been to have affected my vision.

Edenbay is a nude resort.
I guess not everybody looks as hot as you on the beach!
tumblr_ln74wbUkA21qeszkyo1_400.jpg

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Hmm seems like my kinda place....Erotic Playhouse....
Does look like there is a beach!
Ty Tambo and Hernandez!
It's not the beach. They put some sand on the rocks (or concrete basement, I don't know), but it's not the beach.
The place is not worth the price. You can't compare it to Hedo II in Jamaica (where it's a real fun).

Once again, there is no nude beach in DR. The closest one is Haulover Beach in Miami area.

Bob Boyd

Feb 3, 2004
Playa Madama in Las Galaras. It's a half hour hike in or a boat ride, but well worth it.