Best Gas Stove??

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
LPG regulators also have different flow or PSI limits. For large items that require a lot more LPG you need to have the regulator that matches your appliance needs. A pool heater requires a large amount of gas as our Wolf equipment keeping in mind that we can be using one burner vs 12 plus ovens and fryer. That was part of our problem.

On demand hot water heaters? We have a fancy one that we can adjust the LPG heating temp. and the on/off ?? of the supplied water PSI. The shower temp. is perfect until the water pump kicks in, 40/60 psi and then we are either boil or freeze. Years of this and could never find the "magic" settings. As someone else said............. keep it simple. No more fancy HwH.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Have a look at the rear of the stove.  If there are places that rats can get into, they will.  They love the fiberglass insulation and make cozy nests out of the stuff and they chew the wires.

My last two stoves went that way. The fix is to buy some wire mesh and seal it off where rats can get in.

Average life span where I live near the coast seems to be 4 to 5 years for the standard 20k pesos stove.  First thing to go were the electric ignitors.

Rats have not been in the house. We have a lizard that is 8 inches long that ... is no problem. He has not set the alarms off yet. But the rats have done a lot of damage to our cars and other outside wires.

I stopped replacing the ignitors. A BBQ lighter is a much better solution and easy to buy.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
All out is right.
Viking makes some seriously nice stuff.......but it is very very expensive. I would even call it commercial grade equipment.

viking arrived. i'm more excited than i would be receiving some dumbass louis vuitton bag. the quality is amazeballs. cannot wait to have it installed.