Best place to buy a TV in Santo Domingo

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
What do you mean. The total cost of four TVs in my house is RD85,000. We do not need to argue about eyesight, just admit I am correct and we can this!

You are Anal and I am blind! Simple!

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Its your choice to take quantity/price over quality. You do realise that those four TV would have cost you around 50k in another country?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
That is faking bollox, my screen is little difference to my buddy who paid like 3000$ for a TV. A TV? We have 7 iPads in this house and all of them have a better picture than his TV, but I wouldn't know that, because I don't believe quality is in a hairline bolloxline on so e basketball player. Quality for me is buying more intelligently engineered crap to keep me talking to wonder people such as yourself.

No, but I live in the DR and that is the important thing, because this is where I buy my sh1t. DR TV is cheap. If you're earning too much then cool, pay an extra grand for a bead of perspiration on a basketball guys for head. I prefer to keep my eye on the popcorn and a slightly I adequate attention to the pictures on he TV, but I get it. If you have an addiction the. The best is always best.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Lol, thats all good we all have different priority, yes i can afford it so i dont care. I was just telling you that you are wrong thinking its just a few $ and that the competiton is good..

Whatever that you pay 18k instead of 10k or 200k instead of 110k, its still pretty much the same % that you are getting **** over with.