Best place to get a Physical/check up near Piantini area?

chovechuva

Aug 15, 2021
Santo Domingo
Greetings,

I would like to inquire on where to get a physical / check up near Piantini/naco/bella vista area.
That means blood work, etc etc.

I would prefer to go to a clinic instead of a hospital. Its quicker and doesn't take all day.

I haven't been sleeping well the last week and my stomach has been a little upset/ nauseous and I just want to do a check up.

I am trying to find a place close by that's quick instead of having to travel all the way to plaza da la salud and spend all day there.

Any recommendation for a general doctor who can do a check up for me?

All the best.

chovechuva

Aug 15, 2021
Santo Domingo
I just found this one on google.

Its located at Plaza Central on the third floor.

xxpress clinics.
I just left this place. It was good.

Fair price and very quick. The whole process took about 30 minutes from check in to having the tests done.

Its on the third floor next to the food court.

I will recommend this place if you need a quick check up. ( non emergency). (For basic tests and consultation with a doctor ).

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Great information.

So that was for the standard pee and blood exams I imagine?

Thanks for posting.

chovechuva

Aug 15, 2021
Santo Domingo
Great information.

So that was for the standard pee and blood exams I imagine?

Thanks for posting.
The first visit was Blood test, urine, and stool test. cost was about 1300 pesos. no consultation. ( no insurance)
Second visit was consultation, another blood test for more general things, and a second stool test. 3100 pesos. ( used insurance)
then I left and went to pharmacy and paid about 300 pesos for the medicine for my issue. ( used insurance) Insurance covered the rest.
Insurance is Seguros unen Elite blue card.

Consultation was very good. He does not rush you or pressure you. He was very professional and spoke perfect English.
The place is very convenient and quick. ( make sure to make an appointment by calling them if you want to speak to the Doctor for consultation)

you also can just show up and wait to be seen but I recommend making an appointment.

the food court has some great food for a very good price.