Beware of Jealous Sos?a Women

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
After watching this video, tonight I will buy my Pakistani girlfriend some flowers. You guys can keep Dominicanas ALL DAY!!!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I dunno. She looked pretty well beat up in the close-up at the end of the video clip.

She should have set him on fire.

I too noticed the cuts,gashes on her face.Know wonder she went rambo on him.He marred her face.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Why are you on this site if you dislike Dominicanas?

I will tell you. I have a daughter in Santo Domingo and her mother LIES about everything. DR1 allows JMB773 to obtain info that her mother and family will never tell me. Sometime she thinks I have another woman in DR because I know things that a person living almost 1800 miles away could never know.

JMB773 do not have a problem with Dominican women, but in my eyes Dominicanas are not the only women on the planet. I do not deal with nonsense regarding women. Dominican women like to talk alot and that is a big NO NO!!! with JMB773.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Let's be real here.

A big percentage of our male members came across DR1 after researching a future adventure with a woman from DR whether non puta or puta!!!!

A big percentage of our female members came across DR1 after meeting someone on a trip then had questions.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I too noticed the cuts,gashes on her face.Know wonder she went rambo on him.He marred her face.

I had a Mother-in-Law whose Husband roughed her up once. A few days later he came home from work after hitting the bar and she had a fantastic meal waiting for him after which she pleasured him into a deep sleep. He woke up with his hands and feet tied to the bed posts as she wailed on him with a mop handle from head to toe until he couldn't scream any more.

Like I said...once.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Let's be real here.

A big percentage of our male members came across DR1 after researching a future adventure with a woman from DR whether non puta or puta!!!!

A big percentage of our female members came across DR1 after meeting someone on a trip then had questions.
Now, do you have some statistics do back this up? Just think you are wrong! What is a big percentage anyway?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Let's be real here.

Agree with point 1, not 2 :classic:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I had a Mother-in-Law whose Husband roughed her up once. A few days later he came home from work after hitting the bar and she had a fantastic meal waiting for him after which she pleasured him into a deep sleep. He woke up with his hands and feet tied to the bed posts as she wailed on him with a mop handle from head to toe until he couldn't scream any more.

Like I said...once.

HA HA HA! That's what he gets for being abusive.

I understand the woman's rage in the video.Imagine her carrying those scars on her face
for the rest of her life.Now,you and I know she will never have the money for plastic surgery.

He's lucky that's all she did.

1000an

Nov 28, 2007
Why are you on this site if you dislike Dominicanas?

I was asked so many times ''why are you here if you don't like dominican music''. WTF is wrong with you??? Do I have to like everything? If you do, you must be stupid or hypocrite!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I was asked so many times ''why are you here if you don't like dominican music''. WTF is wrong with you??? Do I have to like everything? If you do, you must be stupid or hypocrite!
Thanks for the kind words.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
This sounds just like....

Let's be real here.

IMO.............................. statistics and backup not needed.

OMG, another PICHARDO in the making... :tired:

donP