Birds of the same feathers flock together.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
On DR1 you learn something new (& vitally important) every day!! I always thought a 'Plonker' was a person who consumed a lot of inexpensive wine. Plonk = cheap wine!! ~ Grahame.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
On DR1 you learn something new (& vitally important) every day!! I always thought a 'Plonker' was a person who consumed a lot of inexpensive wine. Plonk = cheap wine!! ~ Grahame.

Now that my twin brother has arrived, I will show him how to, Plunk down some cash.

Plunk means to drop, I am assuming that anything ending in an, er is like a "wank" without the DR.

That's just my english sense of humor, what?

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002

Back in the 1960s there was this English band called the Smallfaces - one of its members was Ronnie "Plonk" Lane. I've always thought this meant that he liked and/or drank (lots of) cheap wine.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Why would Interpol waste their time trying to bust little street dealers in the Dominican Republic?

I think their mission is of a different sort.

Good point. They will not find a dealer on the beach who would talk to a foreigner and try to sell him a few kilos. The tourists don't buy kilos.
The interpole would go after established drug dealers or wanted criminals in their country of origin. No interpole agent would try to lure a tourist into buying a dose and then bust him. Just not worth it. This job is more suitable for undercover politur police.
AZB

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
what about the PELA pushers? I hear there has been lots of activity in the Santiago area lately! :O

You Know...AZB will only grace us with is presence in chat when he is "out of stock" which is rare!! :cheeky:

I wonder if women around the world have started to slip the pills in men's drinks??

eheheh...sinister thoughts:knockedou

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey

You Know...AZB will only grace us with is presence in chat when he is "out of stock" which is rare!! :cheeky:

I wonder if women around the world have started to slip the pills in men's drinks??

eheheh...sinister thoughts:knockedou

that is VERY sinister! does that even work? pela dissolve in a drink and have the effect? LOL lets ask AZB he should know! :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
that is VERY sinister! does that even work? pela dissolve in a drink and have the effect? LOL lets ask AZB he should know! :)

Ok buddy, I have decoded your secret message. I will send you a dozen lapelas when my freind goes to NY. Now we may get back to the topic of cocaine and shady tourists. :)
AZB

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL AZB has a secret decoder with him! damn it....i love how AZB has pela pills by the dozen! he has quite an extensive operation!
AZB! headed your way in a few days, will hit you up and see whats good in Santiago!
i'll have my laptop on me so we will be in touch.
i can get la pelas from you when i get there! LOL
ok back to the shadies and the blow....

Reactions: Lapurr