Birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Froggie can you understand what Vince is trying to say or is it just my bedtime?

no intiendo nada

vince1956 said:
:bunny: DANGER DO NOT CLICK ON?? E MAIL ADDRESS :bunny: GO ON IF YOU HAVE TO

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
gagilmer said:
Long way to go...and a lot of "O"striches to accost before hitting 666 posts. So Marco, what kind of ribs do you serve? Seems to me that some big flight-less birds have some meaty ones.
:bunny: ITS VINCE PUT ON THE 1ST POST THIS IS THE 100 POST GOING WELL ANT WE:bunny: YES ITS TIME FOR BED I WAS JUST CHECKING ON THE BIRD

G

gary short

There you go..... Rocky's famous huge mo'fro wings....PM me Rocky..I think we can do bizz.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
From 0 to 69 and 100

gagilmer said:
Long way to go...and a lot of "O"striches to accost before hitting 666 posts....

Heavens, no!

I'd never have thought, that my sincere and innocent question would stir up 100 (unfortunately almost all useless) posts. Weird but funny. :laugh:

My wife has just noticed some feathers on my back and longer legs than usual... :eek:

I'll retire into the nest.

O'frog

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Poker game is over

And you guys got all out of control, caps locks jammed, wuaguas in Nagua, pigions & mamas, and if it weren't for the fact that I have the secret sauce for those Ostrich wings, I'd be going to bed too.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Let's get down to business....

As a professional boxer is told to go without *** before a big fight, do you think it might be better if we forced the Ostriches to abstain for a few days, before cooking them up on our 4th of July BBQ?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
mountainfrog said:
I'd never have thought, that my sincere and innocent question would stir up 100 (unfortunately almost all useless) posts. Weird but funny. :laugh:
Ya done good, froggie.
Thanks croaker.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
mountainfrog said:
Can't find any sleep until you guys tell me:
Why do you all spell ostrich with a capital 'O'?

m'frog
Would you spell Halle Berry without capitals?
Of course not, because she's beautiful and you respect her.
Now, once you've had a booootiful Ostrich, the love you feel for her makes you want to respect her, plus, if you don't, she'll give you an enema that you'll never forget, so, use that cap "O" or face the wrath of the 3 foot neck with a carving implement at the end.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Is It The Ostrich Or The Egg What Came First

message for mnt frog mama still waiting for e mail been down internet cafe still havent arrived switched on the play station no e mail and the electric have just gone off :bunny: mama: disappoin no electric and no e mail and still a load of turkeys turkeys O NO Ostriches another six eggs last night nowhere to put eggs as the fridge is F-----d if it did work there no electric in NAGUA AGAIN PLEASE SEND HER A GENY OR PLANTA AFTER ALL THEY BELONG TO YOU NOW THE EGGS AND THE BIRDS PLEASE REPLY OOO TRY E MAIL MAMA A S A P SHE HAS TO GO TO THE FINCA FOR LETCE MILK YES ITS VINCE DOMINCAN BOY GONE TO SCHOOL

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
sO nO bOdy cares abOut Ostriches

mountainfrog said:
Where can I get ostriches in this country?

m'frog
:bunny: nO bOdy cares abOut Ostriches Only mOuntain frOg 32 replies rOcky 36 gary shOrt 11 vince 9 dOmincan bOy 2 chris 9 tOtal 99 replies Out 113 replies sO cOme On get typing yOU dOmmincans its Now 845 am in dOm eat yOur planters and rice and get typing

Status
Not open for further replies.