Black denial

Status
Not open for further replies.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
ue baina. everytime someone in the states rights and Article about anything DR related they seem to mest up. Well at least we are getting some publicity as a country. It seems like with DRcafta we should be education our kinds (USA0 about our new business partners so when they get to the real world no hagan pendeja como este articulo. As a black.....fu@#$ it as a Dominican it was hard for me to grow up in NYC beacuase their was no real culture for me embrace since all the cultures where being feed at me all at onces. Now as and adult I have learn to deal with it and found that the land that saw me take my first steps a a boy should be the one to benefit form my dedication towards empowering those that dont have the means to do so. Race will always be an issue. We should use this forum to discuss it in relationship to DR.
Its hard to judge a black Dominican and their insecurities pero what can you expect when in our local magazines you rarely see a black female model.
I ma proud to be a person of mixed heritage that makes me unique.
Miami herald is not Listin Diario and they are not here o nthe day to day events that shape our culture so what ever they have to say about my people is meningless. Let leave it at that. Amo a todos ustedes que quieren mi gente, como somos, rubios,negros, mulatos tainos.somos gente de sentimientos profundos que damos todos por nuestros hermanos. No podemos aferrarnos a una idea de raza cuando las clases sociales son las que determian el futuro de nuetra patria.
Hermano dame tu mano para que echemos para alante.
Albin

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hermano dame tu mano para que echemos para alante.
Albin

Yea! OK! A real positive note.
I'm uncomfortable with a race thread in the living forum. We don't usually discuss this as it makes enemies, creates forum wars and causes moderators to tear their hair out. So, let's take hands, do the right thing in our personal lives and close this one down! It has been done many times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.