Boat trip from NOrth Coast to Cuba

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
Been There Done That

I went last May to Cienfuegos on the south coast, beautiful city. Then to the islands around Cayo Cinco Balas. Diving there is great. Need more info, let me know.
joe

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I went last May to Cienfuegos on the south coast, beautiful city. Then to the islands around Cayo Cinco Balas. Diving there is great. Need more info, let me know.
joe
By BOAT? From a North Coast port? ........... Tell us more!:cool:

Was this an organised excursion or by private charter? :pirate: Who, what, where & the very important ..... How Much?? :bunny: :bunny: ~ Grahame.

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
Sorry

I was only answering a specific question.
It is my boat, a 60' schooner, now in Jamaica. Before leaving the DR, I posted, asking for a crew, but all I got was jawing from the usual suspects.
Got a crew from the internet and set sail for Jamaica, Cuba, and Camen Brac, Then back to Jamaica, where I had to leave the boat due to med. emg.
Plan on moving the boat again in Jan. Jamaica to PR to north coast DR.

capt hook

ps, it takes about 3 months

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
May be you should think of making it a regular passenger service - if there are none at the moment !

BostonMary

May 18, 2002
A few years ago there was a weekly cruise from POP to Cuba which friends of mine took. Has it been discontinued?

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
I would be very interested in going to Cuba, Jamaica, both or either one with Capt. Hook or charter plz any info would be sweet. BTW where u from in Boston Mary?

BostonMary

May 18, 2002
I was born in Boston, but have moved to the South Shore. I love the DR and have been traveling there 2 or 3 times a year since 1987.

Druid

Jul 2, 2009
Hey Capn',i am preparing to spend my life aboard my own boat,probably a 42-43 foot trawler,i just came across this site for the first time and you seem to be someone that could give me a few pointers and some solid realistic facts.I was thinking of spending my time in the Bahamas where i am somewhat knowledgable,but would like to know more about Cuba and points south.Look forward to hearing from you