Boca Chica This Weekend

WBALKE

Jul 3, 2004
Good Eve All,

Is anything going on in Boca Chica this weekend? I will be arriving tomorrow.

WBALKE

sawsky

Jan 12, 2007
we just came back from boca chica was there a month,there,s always something going on in boca chica had a great time cant wait too get back, have a good tripp peoples ken

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
nice meeting ya sawsky....am so jealous that the other two couples are still there!!!! WE all had a wild night on my last night there. Jose knew of an after hours spot and we all carried on till about 3:30 am.

I will be going back probably in May....but i will be back next winter as well (probably a week or so later as i'd rather avoid the crowds for carnival and indi day.

again...it was great meeting you and your wife.

Lizzard

Sep 11, 2006
Hola Amigos

Well we are back as well and was a great time meeting you sawsky and your better half!! :):) As well besos for you jrzguy it sure is a bummer getting home and the darn snow is still here and more in the forcast!! :(:( As sawsky says there is always something going on in BC!! Was a great 18 days of fun, sun, good friends and of course BRUGAL!!!

Until next year Amigos
Lizzard

sawsky

Jan 12, 2007
jrzyguy i nees your email adress yes it was awsome ,but was talking too lzz and we have too get our poop together next year so we get tigether it was a hoot and if joe and roxanne and t.j read tis give me your email ken and mare we were neighbers chow