Bottled water for my cat?

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
amy2761 said:
I disagree with the African American part though as I am African American (although I may be the exception to your rule as I'm a white South African that was raised in the States :lick: ).

Stay well,
Amy

In what ever ways you are trying to spin it, most people know that African American = Black American.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Stodgord said:
In what ever ways you are trying to spin it, most people know that African American = Black American.

Hence my comment that I may be the exception to your rule .... :ermm: no spin there, it was pretty straight forward.

Stay well,
Amy

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
I have never heard of a Dominican who uses bottled water for their pet. Nor have I ever heard a Dominican vet suggest this.

Think about it... dogs and cats are constantly licking themselves clean. They are exposed to much more bacteria, etc. than they will get in tap water.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
The vet in SD (Dominican) recommanded me to use only bottle water for my pup till at least 6 months old. If the tap water is bad for us humans why would I take a chance with my dog. The first dog I had drank tap water and was also always sick and full of parasites so I'm not doing that again!