Break and Enter at Costambar

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Huh??

HOWMAR said:
Over a cell phone???? What were you going to do? Put out a contract to have the maid whacked? For the time you spent with security, going to the police station and dealing with the hotel manager, I would have rather put in a claim with my homeowner's policy.

You and I always think differently. No, I wasn't going to whack the maid, it was a lot more clever than that.
On the issue of my homeowners policy--I don't have zero deductible. Do you? Must be a very expensive policy.

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003
stallion said:
You right. I mean if I did not I be out of the cash. The guy got evicted anyways from the apartments building.

OK but at least let the rest of costambar know his identity.....now he is looking for another job/mark and probably telling future employers he left because you did not pay him ;)

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
beachcomber said:
OK but at least let the rest of costambar know his identity.....now he is looking for another job/mark and probably telling future employers he left because you did not pay him ;)

Exactly! Hey Stallion, just call Colin and have him put it in the Costambar Monthly :classic:

Hope all is well