breaking news . 1.5 million diabetics in the Dr and I guess it has nothing to do with

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Drumroll with simble smash PSHA!!!! However, this just means they are useless, can't even get to work doing that...do not hire those people, good God..')

sex as exercise is overrated or there would be no fat hos.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My sons, 16 & 22, are both slim.
They started getting a lot of exercise at a young age, and continue to this day.
Both have,"Black Belts" in Tai Kwon Do", and work out at "Body Shop " 2 to 4 times a week, and one plays basket ball incessantly.
No "Drugs", or supliments, just a lot of health nut foods, and some "Junk Food" too!
My 11 year old daughter is tall, and slim.
She playes volley ball twice a week at school, Ballet, then "Hip Hop" dance classes twice a week, and more.
My 9 year old daughter is a couch "Batata", and is obese!
Looks like exercise can help!
Don't ask about ME!
I never met a "Dorito" I didn't LOVE!
Mother in law, not fat, but Diabetic, and high blood pressure.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ps., I think watching Milie Syrus bumping and grinding, half naked is a great way to get a lot of exercise!
I have been watching her sexy videos for about six months now!
My, "Right Arm" looks like "Popeye"!
I guess I need to switch hands to even things out!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Manzana

Jan 23, 2007
It's all education.
With the entitlement state having broken down the nuclear family, only teachers are left to educate.
Blame teachers.
Seriously.

We could start with educating the doctors and nutritionists. Diabetes and it's sequelae, all the "diseases of civilization" are caused by carbohydrate consumption with sugar as the tip of the spear. It's not "fast food" perse or culture at all. It's biology. HFCS and other variants of sugar...cane, beet, are biochemically and metabolically the same thing.

Baby formula with sugar, or all of the childrens foods with sugar should be seen as akin to putting in alcohol or cocaine.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Try finding a drink for a child's packed lunch, other than water, that doesn't contain teeth-stripping sugar levels. Years ago I pointed this out to a drinks company rep who was fronting a promotion of a new fruit juice product aimed at children at a Santo Domingo supermarket. I said "but it's got 28g sugar per 100g!" and he looked puzzled and then asked me if I was a nutritionist.

Because only a nutritionist would care about the sugar content of their child's drink?

If you think about it, up till a couple of decades ago sugary drinks were not something that people consumed daily, and definitely not children. We only had Coke, Fanta, 7Up etc. on special occasions, outings, birthday parties. Now it's something that most people have in their fridges.

Having said that the increasingly sedentary lifestyle of children and adults is probably an even bigger factor.

May 29, 2006
When I was a kid, soda was in glass 10oz bottles and I'd have maybe one a week. Now with the 32oz Gatoraid and Energy drinks, it can add 500-1000 calories a day to a kid's diet and it's all HFCS, caffeine and artificial colors.

Breakfast:
A1_20130211132902_320_240.JPG

I worked retail for a while last year and it's simply astonishing what the Cornell college kids were eating for *snacks*. A 2 liter bottle of soda, a pound bag of chips, jar of salsa and some candy bars was a common purchase.. EVERY DAY. And they wonder where the Freshman 14 comes from..

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"My Hero"!!
AND, We must NEVER FORGET "Johnny "WAD" Holmes"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"RIP" "BIG" John!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC