Bring a gift of masks. Price is way down

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I bought from a street vendor yesterday in NY a box of 50 disposal masks for $20. One box will be at my apartment door( if you want to enter put one on). Two or three boxes for the public school.
Better than chocolate:) mints.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
I bought from a street vendor yesterday in NY a box of 50 disposal masks for $20. One box will be at my apartment door( if you want to enter put one on). Two or three boxes for the public school.

MASKS FOR SALE.

We have a friend in the Miami area that is an importer/distributor with a partner in Singapore. He has 49,000 NK95 masks, $1.90 per mask and 1000 units per box.- So $1900. These are KN95s with lab test results from SGS. Shipping not included. He has sold well over 100K to States and Hospitals.

We bought 4K of the surgical grade from him a couple of months ago (when no KN95s were available) and took about a week to get via boat. Just over 3K have been given to those in need by several of our friends. We are holding 1K in reserve at this time.

IF you wish to buy some NK95s, please PM me and I'll PM you his contact information.

NOTE: I do not receive any compensation in any way nor am I involved in this business other then posting this.

Reactions: Africaida

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
Nicely done. Very nice. Kudos!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I bought some of the blue surgical masks with elastic bands yesterday at the pharmacy next door for 35 pesos each. Seems like a good deal.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Masks now readibly available everywhere. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.