Bud Light

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
OP thinks there is more to this thread.

OK. I will bite.

This Bud's for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;BLI_Komo2f0]x[/video]

Gracias!
To answer some questions, I visit Samana, so going to Santo Domingo is out of the way. I realize that Samana does not have a great selection of US beers, but last time there, I saw some Millers, and a few others. I am going to Punta Cana first this trip, so maybe I will find some there. I do agree that my friend needs to be more flexible (and drink better beer). When I first came in 2004, I was the same way, but now I am more Dominican and laid back than some of the Tainos

If you come to Samana I will bring you a delicious Yuengling Lager or Porter.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Went to see my oldest son in Hartford, CT this past weekend. He is the one that learned how to drink at Trinity College.

He is into single malt whiskies and IPA beers.

He invited a few of these.

They were "tony the tiger" great.

ipa.jpg

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Went to see my oldest son in Hartford, CT this past weekend. He is the one that learned how to drink at Trinity College.

He is into single malt whiskies and IPA beers.

He invited a few of these.

They were "tony the tiger" great.

View attachment 1986

Is that Dogfish Head? They make a great Raison, but it will knock you down quick, some is over 15% ABV

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
That guy must be related to some of the barracks rats in knew while stationed in Europe. Subsisted on Coors lite and Burger king for an entire two year tour, while I'm sucking down Parkbrau, and slamming Jaegerschnitzel

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
That guy must be related to some of the barracks rats in knew while stationed in Europe. Subsisted on Coors lite and Burger king for an entire two year tour, while I'm sucking down Parkbrau, and slamming Jaegerschnitzel

Yep, that is him. Bud Light and Wendy's, and he only likes Pizza at two places.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Samana. Any Jumbos in Punta Cana? Going to stop there first this time.

Not yet. Its being built. Had a Bud Ultimate today. Long neck aluminum can. 6% alcohol. Really good beer. The OP's lawn guy should hold out for this. A lot better than Bud Light.