CAAASD Bills

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
And I revised the last invoices, they were estimated, PROMEDIO. They have not been out on the streets to read the meter the last two months, and probably not delivered paper invoices as well. Might be the same with CAAASD

Reactions: MikeFisher

Brendan Hubley

Dame luz vecino
Apr 30, 2020
Canada / Villa Liberacion
no bill for 2 months anyone else not receiving??
I'd rather pay the camion de agua 300 pesos to fill my tinaco than pay the water company to turn on the water once every three or four days for an hour or so. I'm in the barrio though. I don't think anyone here pays the water bill. Water in Villa is as reliable as a cheesecloth condom.

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
I'd rather pay the camion de agua 300 pesos to fill my tinaco than pay the water company to turn on the water once every three or four days for an hour or so. I'm in the barrio though. I don't think anyone here pays the water bill. Water in Villa is as reliable as a cheesecloth condom.
I am happy with paying water, has not been one single day/hour without it since I moved to my new house (15 months)

Yes I know I am very lucky, last year had a severe drought, and a generally there is many problems all over with water supplies.

But when you live in a barrio where nobody pays, there is probably little money to fix stuff too.
Might be a chicken and hen problem, like we have had with electricity before installation of meters.
You do not pay or your neighbours do not pay, you get no 24/7 service.

But to combat less rain, some serious investments must be made. I believe we had an own thread discussing this.

But this is very off topic. Why derail this thread

Brendan Hubley

Dame luz vecino
Apr 30, 2020
Canada / Villa Liberacion
I am happy with paying water, has not been one single day/hour without it since I moved to my new house (15 months)

Yes I know I am very lucky, last year had a severe drought, and a generally there is many problems all over with water supplies.

But when you live in a barrio where nobody pays, there is probably little money to fix stuff too.
Might be a chicken and hen problem, like we have had with electricity before installation of meters.
You do not pay or your neighbours do not pay, you get no 24/7 service.

But to combat less rain, some serious investments must be made. I believe we had an own thread discussing this.

But this is very off topic. Why derail this thread
You're right. I'm just venting.

Reactions: etolw

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
I have no gripe on the water delivery as I have a 8000 gal cistern If the street has water or if it don't I never know but seems strange than ADN can deliver their bills with no meter to read and CAAASD can''t even deliver the estimated from the previous month but will check their web site.