Cabana

A

apostropheman

Next we'll be hearing about...

Uranus and colostomy bags.......

Can this be a coincidence??? :bunny:
his third, wooden, leg making a rare appearance!

...and I don't think I could survive that :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

A

apostropheman

...and I hope we leave his "bird" out of this!

...couldn't resist (Polly want a cracker?) :D

drny

Jun 12, 2007
One that hasn't been mentioned here is Helios. One of the best Santiago Cabanas. And even the basic rooms are like small suites with a separate dining area and sofa. A "sencilla" in Helios is better than most and on par with Bora Bora and Horus.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
If anyone is by San Francisco de Macoris I highly suggest Girasoles. Eros is not bad either. Both of these have special cabanas where you can throw parties. I was just at Girasoles a couple of weeks ago and they have recently built new ones which are amazing. I walked into one presidential suite (They have several) and it had it's own pool (not a tiny pool either), two gazebos, etc...great for a party.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
agreed

One that hasn't been mentioned here is Helios. One of the best Santiago Cabanas. And even the basic rooms are like small suites with a separate dining area and sofa. A "sencilla" in Helios is better than most and on par with Bora Bora and Horus.

i stayed in Helios as well, agreed this is a nice cabana ;)

arodriguezrealty

Apr 20, 2009
Cabanas

Does anyone know if the cabanas have a website. Also im going to dr soon and need of a place where i can rent a jeep for cheap. Called a couple of places but they were expensive

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
bienamor;747041 no web sites but lots of phone numbers [url=http://www.paginasamarillas.com/pagamanet/procesos/empresaCategoriaMBE.aspx?goo=1&/3767/Motels/23/Republica-Dominicana/Motels-Republica-Dominicana.htm said:
Motels in Republica-Dominicana >> PaginasAmarillas.com >> PUBLICAR[/url]

I can't seem to get the yellow page link to bring up any cabanas in Santiago. This thread has a great list of Santiago Cabanas but is there somewhere I can get the locations as well? Just the street names would suffice .

Tanks

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I can't seem to get the yellow page link to bring up any cabanas in Santiago. This thread has a great list of Santiago Cabanas but is there somewhere I can get the locations as well? Just the street names would suffice .

Tanks

The majority are directly on, or just off, the main highway between Santiago and La Vega (towards SD)...and a few are on the other side of Santiago on the same highway between Santiago and Navarette (towards POP)