Cabrera Gets A Famous Movie Star For A Neighbor

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
As reported by local newspapers, Mark Wahlberg spent several days in Santo Domingo, Las Terrenas, and Samaná, where he developed a strong cultural connection with the island. His experience went beyond the movie sets, and he ultimately announced that he had acquired a home in Cabrera, establishing his ties with this charming place.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Mark is going to learn about the phenomenon of "Easy to buy, difficult to sell" in the DR. :ROFLMAO:
I doubt he bought it trying to make a profit......LOL Speaking of Cabrera is WW OK? He has not posted in a long while. Good guy............

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Golden Dolphin was offered on public auction and garnered zero interest. He could probably buy it for a song.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I doubt he bought it trying to make a profit......LOL Speaking of Cabrera is WW OK? He has not posted in a long while. Good guy..........
I have also been wondering about WW. It does happen that posters get tired of dr1.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I have also been wondering about WW. It does happen that posters get tired of dr1.

I remember a while back he posted he had a recurrence of the bump on his jaw and was not going to get treatment for it anymore.

I'm hoping that's not the reason he hasn't posted lately.

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
Mark is going to learn about the phenomenon of "Easy to buy, difficult to sell" in the DR. :ROFLMAO:
I hear this often, but to the contrary, at least in Punta Cana, there seems to be no problem selling. 2 of my friends have sold places within a month of listing them, without discounting. Things might be different on the north coast, of course.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I've been inside a number of times. Quite the place. I liked the helipad alongside the professional sized baseball diamond out back. Mike was a character.
That he was. I was with him while he was considering buying an airplane used by Queen Elizabeth. He was trying to figure out what it would take to build a private airport. lol
Pretty good for a guy who started out servicing copiers.